Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ooohhhhhhhh....maannnn !!!!

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

I wouldn't know I never had a guy look at me in the eye while eating me out lol

:jawdrop:

what kind of guys r u with that they dont look at u when they go down on u??? i dont think ive ever been with anybody who DIDNT look up at me.. and i think u said once that uve never had a guy kiss u on ur back... if im not mistaken.. u best be findin urself a real man who'll do those things for u ;)

Originally posted by linabina

:jawdrop:

what kind of guys r u with that they dont look at u when they go down on u??? i dont think ive ever been with anybody who DIDNT look up at me.. and i think u said once that uve never had a guy kiss u on ur back... if im not mistaken.. u best be findin urself a real man who'll do those things for u ;)

No iv had a guy kiss my back I said I didn't have a guy kiss my pelvis...

I dunno maybe they did look at me im to busy screaming and moaning up at the wall....hahaha dont really pay attention to them lookin at me

Hi Axel :D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

it kills me when she looks into my eyes while giving me a blow job !!!

:D

isnt it the best?

:eek: :eek: hell yeah !! my knees fall from under me if im standing up & she looks at me while giving me head !! :bj: :bj: :eek::aright: :aright:

Dunno, it's somewhat backwards with me. . . reminds me of a Joe Rogan bit from his CD "We're all gonna die someday", track 15, "blow jobs, oral sex is healthy".

"That's why ladies we love watching when you give us blowjobs, but guess what, we don't want u looking back because it's fucking creepy, right? That's a wierd moment right there, right because when a girl's got her eyes closed, that's a girl giving you a blowjob, you're like woooowwwww, but when the eyes open, that's a person with your dick in their mouth! It's like holy shit, it's just too real! You don't wanna be looking into the windows of the soul while that's going on, you know what i'm saying? You look in her eyes, you see her insecurities, and her childhood . . . *hmmmm* . . . .and her family and her expectations for the future . . . *hmmm* . . .aaauugh! Why are you fucking up my little show! It's just fucking too real!

i did almost all of that from memory, heard that cd soooo many times, favorite comedy cd.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I dunno maybe they did look at me im to busy screaming and moaning up at the wall....hahaha dont really pay attention to them lookin at me

Originally posted by i3itch

I don't really pay attention to whether or not a guy's looking at me when he's down there doin his thang... I make it a point to look at my guy to see if he's enjoyin it :cool:

What is wrong with you people!!! :eek: :eek: How could you not know???? Don't you wanna watch while your man is going to town between your legs?!?!

Please trust me, and do this next time someone goes down on you... you'll thank me afterwards...

Originally posted by bigsteve8

"That's why ladies we love watching when you give us blowjobs, but guess what, we don't want u looking back because it's fucking creepy, right? That's a wierd moment right there, right because when a girl's got her eyes closed, that's a girl giving you a blowjob, you're like woooowwwww, but when the eyes open, that's a person with your dick in their mouth! It's like holy shit, it's just too real! You don't wanna be looking into the windows of the soul while that's going on, you know what i'm saying? You look in her eyes, you see her insecurities, and her childhood . . . *hmmmm* . . . .and her family and her expectations for the future . . . *hmmm* . . .aaauugh! Why are you fucking up my little show! It's just fucking too real!

Damn... that's really pathetic.

Originally posted by dgmodel

prolly the hottest part of the act...

(btw ive never had a girl take it on her face, anyone here experience that???)

well er......I had a close call once with my ex. Well, just a bit hit her eyelid but nothing serious. She actually laughed and said" well, this is definitely one for the books." I'm glad she was a good sport though. Of course it wasn't intentional.

Originally posted by dgmodel

prolly the hottest part of the act...

(btw ive never had a girl take it on her face, anyone here experience that???)

I never had a girl take it in the face. And wouldn't want to give it if she was my girl. That's just nasty and deameaning! :D