Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick All New Webster Hall Thursdays!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'd rather have sex with my mom then go to webster hall.

Webster hall is the only place in the city where you can experience double armed Guido fist pumpin' dance moves to a dated anthem Tony Draper style soundtrack. Put on your muscle shirt, slather a fake tan all over your body and get the party started!

Originally posted by joeygk

Webster hall is the only place in the city where you can experience double armed Guido fist pumpin' dance moves to a dated anthem Tony Draper style soundtrack. Put on your muscle shirt, slather a fake tan all over your body and get the party started!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You would be surprised the type of people you see there now. There are actually some GREAT looking people. The typical like SF guys & girls. Yea it still draws it's Europe crowd but honestly not as much as the past years. Like Mike said, the grand ballroom gets packed wall to wall at 12:30 and it opens at 12 with so much energy its just amazing. That place has really stepped up a few notches in the past years I must say. That is seriously one of the only big venues in NYC that I have ever really had fun at. Plus the staff is the most friendliest bunch of people, bartenders to bouncers that place its just a really good vibe all together

great looking people. SF guys & girls- lmao SF, webster, good looking??? lmao

Originally posted by daveespa

yea tru.....maybe sf a couple of years back, but some of the people that i seen there lately:puke:

hey bro, its was never true, people in those clubs have been slobs since day#1