NyC FaCtoRy TriP

ras67

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Because much like buckman69, people who go to sound factory don't need drugs and alcohol to have a good time

:laugh: :laugh:

I realize what goes down in SF, but I guess I was just shocked that nobody was drinking at all, it was a crackfest, and I guess I wasn't ready for that...(man I sound like a puss, I think i'm goin cry :laugh: :laugh: )

Originally posted by stymie

heres what i dont get.... why cant u drink and blow gaggers off the dance floor at the same time? what is the problem?

I don't get how they were blowing gaggers off the dance floor and not drinking, who does that?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Stymie, there are some things that you just don't do at the factory:rolleyes: (jeez)

Like Drink, you look like an outcast if your order a beer or a shot..I learned my lesson

, Im going back strapped w/ a morphine drip and one of those helmet beer holders w/ a bottle of Verve in each holder....then I won't get any looks.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Like Drink, you look like an outcast if your order a beer or a shot..I learned my lesson

, Im going back strapped w/ a morphine drip and one of those helmet beer holders w/ a bottle of Verve in each holder....then I won't get any looks.

Only the jealous kind:laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

prplhz just hijacked my thread.

no x, i am going to put together some wacko outfit though.

we are going shopping this week for something fun.

No shit - NyC FaCtoRy TriP is the subject - what is wrong with you ???? Stick to jp :love2: and gaggers ( :confused: ) :tongue:;)

Originally posted by prplhz

This weekend is my birthday party weekend, wanted to here what everyone thought we should do here in Boston On Saturday night? I know Saturday nights can be sort of weak around here, but I need some opinion (no Ras we are not going to the Roxy);) ... Please I need help with this, need opinions!!!!:D

I'm jumping out of a plane on Saturday day, we need something to do that will top that!

Manny is spinning at Therapy from 2-4, maybe after the places close around here we can head down there for some good music! Either that or I am working on Mr. Evans from Abington on having a little post party at his place...

Hmmmmmm, let's see here. Topping jumping out of a plane is gonna be a little rough, but I'm sure we'll think of something! Are you thinking clubs, bars or lounges Jess?

I was thinking a b-day pubcrawl, but if we're gonna try to make it past 2am, that's definitely out!

I'll think of something... Stevie Wonder, SPEAK TO ME!!!!!

I've actually been to Sound Factory once too. It was the same night as the first time I tried to go to Centro Fly and things didn't work out (we got there too late for Timo Maas and the line was way out the door - not worth waiting for Timo Maas regardless).

I went in there with a completely open mind. I'd heard tons of people say "Don't judge JP unless you go to the factory, you don't understand... blah, blah, blah". So I went hoping for the best. The club itself has a cool set-up on the 2nd and 3rd floors. We hung out there for an hour or two and it really wasn't bad. Plenty of places to sit, and (the one good thing I can say about sound factory) the girls were unfuckingbelievable. The music was bad, but "JP doesn't warm up until the morning"... ya. So eventually we made our way down to the dance floor... what a fucking trainwreck. You have to fight your way down the stairs... people cracked out just sitting on them while dozens of people are piled up behind them, trying to get by. Whatever. Once I was down there it was even worse though... just cracked out kiddies left and right, plus the air conditioning was non-existent. It was SO HOT, people were cracked out left and right, no one could get up the stairs, it was like you were trapped in a sweltering pit. At one point dancers came on stage and all of a sudden it was a guido slug-fest to try to get within oogling distance of these slutty looking trainwreck, thong wearing (including the guys) dancers. It didn't make sense, the chicks upstairs were 10 times as hot as the dancers anyway. I also HATE when people oogle dancers.. they should be in the background, not the focus of the party.

As the night went on the dance floor became more and more of a crack den. People all sketched out, tweaking real, real bad.... I've got no problem with people doing whatever, just don't look like a fucking sketchball while you're doing it. Real classy.

JP was JP. He is not a very good DJ. He's just a guy who spins mediocre records for hours on end to a crowd that would love ANYTHING you put on the system (it isn't tough to impress crackheads... it's the rave-DJ phenomenon). But, people have a good time there thanks to the fish scales, think it's great, come back week after week (thank you fish scales), and eventually, you've built yourself a cult following. This isn't anything new, it's just what's happening at Sound Factory right now.