Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Excuse me but that other post has too many pages...

wait those other pages was drama........i still thaught that was a review for the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

just got a hold of a pair of 3D GLASSES.................hold on for a minute diva while i cut me up some of this AJAX i stole from the cleaning lady..........................................

ssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

"OH SH!T THAT BUNRT, AHHHHHHHHH, LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY COLORS, OKAY QUICK POST ANOTHER PIC, QUICK QUICK"

AHHHH, THE PRETTY COLORS!!!!!!!!, IVE NEVER BEEN THIS FUGGED UP AT WORK.......................IF YA GUYS COULD ONLY SEE THIS PICTURE OF THIS COLORFUL GIRL FLOATING AROUND MY COMPUTER SCREEN, LOOKS LIKE THE EXORCIST...............................

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE AJAX, AND 3D GLASSES...........

HOLD ON SHES DISAPPEARING, SSSSSSSNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFF

AHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BACK..........................................

attachment.php?postid=1522164

4realHouseShitbag ;) , u def come off as very mean & call everyone insecure, but i have to ask you if you are confident & secure? ;) Because if you are, you need to buy a new mirror LOL..

im just teasin, i think you look fine & you know that no matter how your pic looked, everyone will tear you apart for speaking the truth ;)

QUICK TOMMY DO ANOTHER BUMP AND THROW ON A PAIR OF 3D GLASSES AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY COLORS.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that really a picture of her.................... who cares DIVA, i mean who cares if you have BLUE hair and an AQUA face.....!!!!

girls only dream about looking like a SUPER HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have question for everyone on cp.................???????????????

do you all see the same picture i see??????????? SERIOUSLY????

OR AM I STILL TRIPPIN???????? i just read that whole other thread again and you guys were talking about some fat chick!!!!!!!!!!!

all i see is some AQUA GIRL w/ BLUE HAIR, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THAT??????????.....................OH BOY THIS IS SOME GOOD ASS AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU SEE THE PIC RIGHT BUS, CAUSE WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE MEDZ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

do you also see a girl w/ an aqua face floating around your computer screen??????????????????????

if not, ya gotta try these 3D glasses and AJAX i cooked up this morning................im buggin OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess no one likes to have fun like we do huh bus...........people would rather start threada about clubs and music!!!!!!! and how iron brothers get girls......................

fugg that, im wiffin all day and stairin at this girls mug, till i scare the sh!t out of myself........................

you people on CP are BORING, YOU ALL NEED TO DO MORE HOUSEHOLD DR*GS and YOU WILL REALIZE the world is a much more colorful place......................................

thanks DIVA for posting the PIC, my morning has never been SO COLORFUL...........................................

WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA,,,,,,,,,,,,,U,U,U,U,OHH, DA, DA DA DA WASNT'T A,A,JAAAAAAAAAX.................FREE,FREE,FREEGIN WIFFED INK TONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................FREE WILLY, IM SO FUCKED UP!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Our secretary just ran out the front door sceaming....

I printed out a color copy of the pic and hung it in the bathroom...

It glows in the dark Rod!!!!

If you repeat the phrase bloody mary ten times, this pic will appear in the mirror and kill the victim...

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA...............LOL.............TOO FUGGIN FUNNY...............

anyway...............hold on, OKAY IM BETTER....................

gotta love LACED WEED HUH BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy this is some good ass AJAX bus...........my co-workers have been asking me all day, why i've been breaking out in sweats and yellling at my computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently no ONE sees THIS:

i just met up with somegirl down the hallway and she asked me for a FEW BUMPS!!!!!!!!! SHE SAW HOW MUCH FUN I WAS HAVING GAZING INTO MY COMPUTER TOUCHING THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

i told her what i saw and she didnt beleive me!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE SHE IS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THAT LAST TIME I SNORT ACID FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS LIKE BAD DREAM.........................

I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET RID OF THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE WINDEX PLEASE, I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE.............IM SWEATING LIKE A HOG LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS BAD TRIP....................

Originally posted by dogekid

i just had to go for a cornea replacement from looking at that pic one too many times. thx rod.

wait jay.............so you do see her TOO?????? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

ya mean i really didnt have to do that LAST TAB OF ACID, and WEAR THESE 3D glasses ALL DAY??????????