Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ciao!

groovefire

I’m back, unfortunately. Positano, Italy is hands-down the most beautiful and amazing place I have ever been to in my life, and I’m pretty well traveled. I’ll post a couple of pics later today, words cannot do it justice. It was sunny and 90-95 all week. Everything was perfect, the hotel, the food, everything. There’s even a sick, sick club there too, a million dollar upscale place built in a cave, and it’s all funky house. I was in my glory. Who wants to move there with me?

Originally posted by groovefire

In the works hotstuff. How's the weekend of the 22nd-24th for you?

Hmmm- let me think - Montreal or Incredible mountainside in Italy... Montreal or Lots of pushy italian men grabbing my ass.... Tough one :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Hmmm- let me think - Montreal or Incredible mountainside in Italy... Montreal or Lots of pushy italian men grabbing my ass.... Tough one :D

Hmmmm, how about some of the finest dining in the world, or french fries and gravy, or pretty much everything with gravy for that matter.

Originally posted by whadupg

are you guys seriously going to Italy in August??

I want in! :)

(side note: d:Rew is on fire today. Many funny posts, well done!)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

are you guys seriously going to Italy in August??

I want in! :)

We’re in talks. It’s mostly a matter of dates right now. I’ll keep you kids posted. We hope to know by next week for travel planning purposes.