Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck should i do on teh 21st??

Guest jroo

unfortunately jroo is always pissy, so i dont even know when he's really "bad mood pissy" or "just the normal jroo being pissy"

so i dunno jroo.

i'm tied up satruday morning, free saturday afternoon, i wanna hit up Nation Sat. night.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

If you wanna do something for your bday then just pick something to do and we'll all try to come. If not, don't take it personal.:blank:

dude, thats why i said for everyone to come over on saturday. i thought you all knew. it was on millie's evite, it was in the everyone post your bday thread.

but i do agree with some of what you put. so, forget it. i'll see you guys when i see you.

Guest jroo

to be honest jeramy, theres no use crying over it.

and its fucking jerami.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

unfortunately jroo is always pissy, so i dont even know when he's really "bad mood pissy" or "just the normal jroo being pissy"

you are so right. ive had help before, and it may have been working , but then they wanted to charge me for it, and i couldnt pay for it. i know im a mess. :D sorry.

Originally posted by jroo

you are so right. ive had help before, and it may have been working , but then they wanted to charge me for it, and i couldnt pay for it. i know im a mess. :D sorry.

yeah, well we all have stuff bothering us on a daily basis and stuff we must attend to. i didnt see millies post, i saw the e-vite but couldnt make it.

use your health insurance for your shrink sessions.

Guest jroo

jeromie is a punk ass bitch :knife:

hahahhahahhaha, im a skidso physico??

im guessing all day at my place then maybe velvet, i dont know, im still unclear about what to do at night. my girl is under 21 so that kinda narrows it down, she may not even go out. so we'll see.

Originally posted by jroo

hahahhahahhaha, im a skidso physico??

im guessing all day at my place then maybe velvet, i dont know, im still unclear about what to do at night. my girl is under 21 so that kinda narrows it down, she may not even go out. so we'll see.

:eek: Even your girl isn't going out on your birthday? Damn, dude. How'd you piss so many people off over the past year? :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

:eek: Even your girl isn't going out on your birthday? Damn, dude. How'd you piss so many people off over the past year? :laugh:

im missunderstoodz constantly. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

nah, she loves me, but she cant dance and cant drink when we go out, so she gets bored and would rather stay home than be a party pooper.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Yo, just tell us the place and time. Why don't you just pick a place for dinner in town, and we can all show up, eat, and do nation, or whatever, afterward?

we did that already, bucca di beppo, it was combined with millie's.

Guest jroo

whatever beeyach...you're coming to Gua-Rapo on Friday so you can't yell at me while I buy you a drink!

maybe, planet of the drums is looking pretty good to me. i dont know how i would get to any of them legally.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Are you turning down a birthday dinner? :shaky:

:nopity:

no, im not turning it down. we should do it again then. either a dinner or a bbq at my place, or anyone else's place if they offer it up.

Guest jroo

so? we only need another dumb excuse to go out, and your b'day is a good enough dumb excuse to go out and get drunk. :idea:

hahahhaha what an asshole!

Guest jroo

ok, since jroo is being such a bitch at this i say we celebrate jroo birthday at chucky cheeses. :laugh:

no, we're gonna do laser tag you fucker.

Do they serve beer at Chucky Cheese? I'd love to get drunk and talk shit to some little kid playing air hockey:

"You suck, Junior! Fuck you, kid! I got next! Stop crying you little pussy! What! Are you gonna go run to mommy now? You little brat!"

:lol3:

And ken can yell: "T-t-t-t-t-TODAY Junior!" :idea:

Guest jroo

Do they serve beer at Chucky Cheese? I'd love to get drunk and talk shit to some little kid playing air hockey:

"You suck, Junior! Fuck you, kid! I got next! Stop crying you little pussy! What! Are you gonna go run to mommy now? You little brat!"

hahahhah lol yes they do!! air hockey it is. i'll so kick your ass!