Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image on Friday was...

good. had a great time on friday night. music was good, crowd was good (except for the couple of scuffles.) saw my best friend for the first time since he joined the army, boy has he changed. he is now a military cop and got married all in 8 months, ouch but good for him. anyway, wasn't expecting much being that the reviews for image weren't that good but me and my friends had a great time and i guess that is what it is all about..... cwm7.gif

what up lukey? i thought ya were going to AC? my boys went there too on fri...they said it was great...hot bitches everywhere...i went to vinyls, DT has to be the best dj around!

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

the easter plans pretty much killed the AC trip, oh well. saved me about 1000$. the girls in there were nice, wasn't expecting it to be that good. they weren't allowing anyone in after 12:30, filled up pretty quick. did u go anywhere sat nite?? cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

the easter plans pretty much killed the AC trip, oh well. saved me about 1000$. the girls in there were nice, wasn't expecting it to be that good. they weren't allowing anyone in after 12:30, filled up pretty quick. did u go anywhere sat nite?? cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

a bunch of us went to see DT/Digweed spin....music was of course great! too many fruitcakes there though...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

hey hey, no need for that. I usually love Denny's music, but he had an off night.

i actually thought he was good for a change. don't get me wrong i like his music but for the last couple of times i heard him, he really didn't impress me much. but i thought he spun pretty well. everyone has their own taste. cwm16.gif

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

The only reason people dont go to Tribecca is because you work there.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

the reason people don t go............

hahha...hahahaha... since when do u know all and i forgot that u were the critically defamed club critic. drugs and junkies r only a fad man!!! we don t even let crackheads near our door we got what u call class........or maybe ur whitetrash friend never taught u that.........BRING IT B/C U CAN T SWALLOW THE COMPETITION. SELLOUT JELLYFISH. MIND UR OWN BIZ TRIBECCA ISN T BAD AND IM ON THE VERGE NIGGA UR FUEL TO THE FIRE.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I'm sure it wasn't Denny who sucked!!!

Maybe the fact that you couldn't get laid put a damper on things!!!

Of course not Sin...........don't you remember that Tribecca is the place to get laid. biggrin.gif

LOL!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I'm sure it wasn't Denny who sucked!!!

Maybe the fact that you couldn't get laid put a damper on things!!!

Hey hey, no need for that.

cwm23.gif

I usually like denny's music, but he had an off night. Another thing is that they were serving cans of beers, what the hell is with that. Denny was good Saturday at World.

everyone has off nights I agree, but sucked is a bit harsh!!

especially of you appreciate his music, peoople play different music to different crowds its called adjustments!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Archived