Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts this past weekend was insane!!

Saturday and sunday were both incredible nights............best weekend thus far....................Denny was absolutely flawless...........the girls in that place were hot as hell..........................overall a sick fucking time!@!!!!!

Where the hell is Ceeotter late review? I'm not as verbose as she!

Originally posted by stiffler

Saturday and sunday were both incredible nights............best weekend thus far....................Denny was absolutely flawless...........the girls in that place were hot as hell..........................overall a sick fucking time!@!!!!!

Where the hell is Ceeotter late review? I'm not as verbose as she!

stiffler.....did you just get back or something???

TEMPTS was most defenatly off the hook sat nite....denny was def on point...... i would say the best nite so far excluding MDW.....i tried to leave a few times to head over to merge and say whats up to a few people but it was absolutly impossible to even think of leaving that friggin place......denny was goin nuts, had the place jumping the entire nite

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

its sure is

why do al l you low life fools revolve your life around Temps holy shit I am sick of hearing Temps was soooooooooooooooooooooo

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

(even though it is a great time )

j/k stiffler ............... Mrchoopa is "Temptations a part of life" ?????

do you eat, sleep, shit the word TEMPTATIONS

Originally posted by badassmafuka

why do al l you low life fools revolve your life around Temps holy shit I am sick of hearing Temps was soooooooooooooooooooooo

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

(even though it is a great time )

j/k stiffler ............... Mrchoopa is "Temptations a part of life" ?????

do you eat, sleep, shit the word TEMPTATIONS

ITS MY THING ..... JUST LIKE YOUR THING IS GOING HOME ON SUNDAYS AND NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE CREW !!! ;)

ITS MY THING ..... JUST LIKE YOUR THING IS GOING HOME ON SUNDAYS AND NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE CREW !!! ;)

lol............ I am fucking with you chris but I have a job I cant fuck around with for a night of Temps

I am taking off every Monday in August when temps sunday is good

lol............ I am fucking with you chris but I have a job I cant fuck around with for a night of Temps

GOOD WE NEED THE OLD BADASS BACK --- NOTHING HAS CHANGED JUST THE GIRL (AND THAT IS A GOOD THING) !!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY ..... I AM NOW A MEMBER OF THE 1000 POST CLUB .... WOO HOO :bounce:

Great minds think alike. I learned the hard way last year trying to troop it to work with only 2 hours of sleep in Seaside. Mondays in August are a hot commodity around my office, everyone in my group fought for those days off.

GOOD WE NEED THE OLD BADASS BACK --- NOTHING HAS CHANGED JUST THE GIRL (AND THAT IS A GOOD THING) !!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY ..... I AM NOW A MEMBER OF THE 1000 POST CLUB .... WOO HOO :bounce:

congrats on the 1000 yeah the girl keeps me in check

my mom asked me if I was ok the other day she said you have been very calm lately

The women will not be down the shorew this weekend I can go to factory and get crazy:D

my mom asked me if I was ok the other day she said you have been very calm lately

The women will not be down the shorew this weekend I can go to factory and get crazy:D

File - Print - Print (place copy in pocket)

babe ill be down this weekend i dont what ur talking about:D