Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm listening to Oscar G's Club Space CD

eddie3

its very rare that you find a live housesession set with oscar g, but there is always the space housesessions cd, and also their 2 and 3 year anniversary cd's.. although i think the same housesession cd you have, is the one they used for the year 3...

i think song 3 or 4 is murk circles, #5 is "u used to love me". and it also has skumfrog's remix of iio-at the end....

try out their website!

Originally posted by beatfriek

its very rare that you find a live housesession set with oscar g, but there is always the space housesessions cd, and also their 2 and 3 year anniversary cd's.. although i think the same housesession cd you have, is the one they used for the year 3...

i think song 3 or 4 is murk circles, #5 is "u used to love me". and it also has skumfrog's remix of iio-at the end....

try out their website!

what's the site(s)?

you can find a ton of his stuff 'around the net' from his old sets at party931 .. i especially dig the one where buster is talking all over greg's mix of darkbeat in order for it not to get ripped!! :)

my favorites include both murk nights at space and a couple of oscar's solo nights.

MURK for GU anyone? :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

you can find a ton of his stuff 'around the net' from his old sets at party931 .. i especially dig the one where buster is talking all over greg's mix of darkbeat in order for it not to get ripped!! :)

my favorites include both murk nights at space and a couple of oscar's solo nights.

MURK for GU anyone? :)

thanx

Originally posted by beatfriek

try out their website!

that CD is kick ass

Think I have heard it over 100 times.:D