Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera Roll call @ South PArk

Originally posted by eddie3

to convince this girl to drive... cuz i wanna get oxy'd up:cool:

yOU SHOULD JUST ATART DOING HEROIN NOW CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA END UP IN REHAB FROM THAT SHIT MAN, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HOOKED BAD ON THaT SHIT, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT HOOKED ITS NASTY SHIT

Originally posted by carguy19

yOU SHOULD JUST ATART DOING HEROIN NOW CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA END UP IN REHAB FROM THAT SHIT MAN, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HOOKED BAD ON THaT SHIT, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT HOOKED ITS NASTY SHIT

Its funny how people dont know what that shit does to you...

I just got a clinical study via email for work and what that shit does to you ... I should post it maybe it will knock some sense into this guy

carl call me later... i am still not 100% sure if i am going now.... poor joe hurt his back.. ironic right!!!

i have lots to tell you though!!! call me this after noon.. i need to go back to sleep now i woke up way to early! i woke up at like 5am!

This is a story of an angry mother writing to a message board I read for work about prescription drugs....

Thanks,Doctor thanks for getting a lot of people including my daughter hooked on that sh** , when she couldn't get that any more from you , she started on heroine . Now she lives on the street with her 2 kids, homeless, now on methadone. Oh yes we tried to help her , but that was hopeless. You can only be robbed and your house destroyed so many times. Sleep tight Good Doctor , think of all the lives you destroyed

heres another fucked up story

My mother has been using oxycotin for about seven years now. I have seen her go through detox once and it was the most horrifying experience of my life. In my opinion it should be illegal altogether. When their is more harm than good that a pill does it is time to get rid of it just as we do heroin. This is just a pill form and we call it legal. I am very f..... angry. My mom the other day told me that without and with it she sees dark all around her world. She has tried to kill herself twice. I pray for her everyday and hope she will find the strength to stay clean but, I know through watching her addiction for so long she has to be the one to make that choice. She says she would rather die. I call it the devil's drug. I pass my story on to all do not I repeat never ever take this pill even prescribed. I don't care if you have cancer and are in the most excruciating pain. That pain my friend will never amount to the detox of coming down off of oxycotin just go watch someone you love.

Originally posted by carguy19

i'm cool yo its DEFINITELY not a everyday or once a week or a month thing. I think G is just as bad. thanx though.. i'm a responsible person

Originally posted by eddie3

i'm cool yo its DEFINITELY not a everyday or once a week or a month thing. I think G is just as bad. thanx though.. i'm a responsible person

obviously not... it only takes a few times beofre you get hooked to that shit but I guess you say your responsible.......good luck with it

Originally posted by badassmafuka

obviously not... it only takes a few times beofre you get hooked to that shit but I guess you say your responsible.......good luck with it

it's one of those "if it's there" type things. relax its cool. i've tried PLENTY of things and didnt have problems. one thing i wish i never did was start gambling.... i think that was one of the worst decisions i ever made in my life...

but anywayz..........

ROBBIE RIVERA!!!!