Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** D'JAIS ~vs~ SURF CLUB ***

I like them both..........Surf is def more laid back.........Djais is a nuthouse but that's why I love it...........I have fun there week after week..........it never stops. Happy hour alone makes Djais a great place.

as for the crowds, I don't really care much, I feel comfortable either way...........for some reason Djais has this rep of housing a bunch of frat boys but I go every weekend and I'm not seeing that..........crowd is def better than it's made out to be. The Surf crowd is a bit much for me sometimes...........once the guids start wearin flowered capris and pink tank tops I get a little irked...........Djais def has more variety of people I think.......Surf for the most part is a bunch of clones runnin around wearin the same bandanas, Diors, fake tits, halter tops and D&G logo shirts. To each his own but it gets old after a while. I dunno, I still have a great time when I go though. Music is better usually and I like the location right on the beach. This reminds me I need to get my ass down there this summer.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

went last friday and they charged 5 bucks even with the vip card!!!!.....anyone else wanna comment!!!....maybe I was hallucinating!!!

na you're right...........I was wondering the same thing. It hasn't been free lately. Maybe because of the weather. Tough times.

I agree - Djais is Insane and a great time on Sunday - Surf Club is a fashion show on crack. I know I am going to get blasted by you guys but I would take a Drunken fool over a crack head anytime - more of a good time. I can only stand that enviornment for so long at Surf - So many dudes think they are tough and so many chicks think they are hot - some are dont get me wrong , just dont act like it when you are out.

Originally posted by tyco

na you're right...........I was wondering the same thing. It hasn't been free lately. Maybe because of the weather. Tough times.

i could be wrong but i swear friday was free and saturday was $3. maybe because they were letting people exchange 2002 cards??????? where's bon when you need him:confused:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

went last friday and they charged 5 bucks even with the vip card!!!!.....anyone else wanna comment!!!....maybe I was hallucinating!!!

i didn't pay anything to get in on friday but i paid $3 on saturday at djais w/ vip.

I bet Dejais is feeling the pinch of the crappy weather (less business). Happy Hr can be fun on Sat....as long as you get out before the sun goes down (classing bigtime line..lol)

It will mark the start of this weekend's extravaganza.

See u at "home" harddtime...I'm sure Dan will be in for the ride.... no "arm twisting" involved either.

Surf club is only good on Sundays

D'Jais is insane all weekend long.......

where else can you hook up & gt some at happy hour, then come back later and hook up again

You guys have to take everything into consideration!

The music, the people, the crowd... blah blah blah

It all comes down to the pussy! and everyone gets laid at Djais

D'Jais wins!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

The music, the people, the crowd... blah blah blah

It all comes down to the pussy! and everyone gets laid at Djais

D'Jais wins!

That's exactly why Djais is better, even though it feels like you're in someone's basement. If you squint and look around at the walls, it feels like you're back in Plum Crazy's (Clifton) about 8 years ago (for you kiddies who aren't 21 now).

Originally posted by cdeep

That's exactly why Djais is better, even though it feels like you're in someone's basement. If you squint and look around at the walls, it feels like you're back in Plum Crazy's (Clifton) about 8 years ago (for you kiddies who aren't 21 now).

These guys I know had a bet at Plum Crazy. They dared the one guy to shin on the bar while they huddled around him.

he won the bet and somehow shit on the side of the bar