Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from the gym part 2............

let me 1st say the jog home took alot out of me. when i first got to the gym i come to realize my pics are all over the place. i shrug it off. i head over to the leg press machine after warming up with 300 lb extensions. aPain in the ass because i have to add platres. i have the guys in the gym load up the leg press machine for me. i was dissapointed in myself that i could only do single leg presses of 800lbs. i was so distraught that i ran into the locker room & played doctor.

i pulled out of my gym bag 2 Abombs & 2 halos. i was feeling strong already. on the way back to the leg press i stopped @ the front counter & drank 2 turbo teas & then had my fans wrap my knees. i couldnt believe it i did 900lbs so easily now for 10 reps, could of did more(didnt want to show off).

i then went & did stiff legs, boy.........all the girls were staring at me & it was kinda of nice considering i have a HUGE ego. i was finished now only 3 excercises for legs & i was done.

on the way out i drank 3 carbo forces & did 3 eca stacks (with the original dyminadrenes).

I just ate 4 pieces of salmon & 3 gallons of designer. i was going to shave my legs but there so swollen. it make a day or 2 before there back to normal.

Originally posted by godisadj

let me 1st say the jog home took alot out of me. when i first got to the gym i come to realize my pics are all over the place. i shrug it off. i head over to the leg press machine after warming up with 300 lb extensions. aPain in the ass because i have to add platres. i have the guys in the gym load up the leg press machine for me. i was dissapointed in myself that i could only do single leg presses of 800lbs. i was so distraught that i ran into the locker room & played doctor.

i pulled out of my gym bag 2 Abombs & 2 halos. i was feeling strong already. on the way back to the leg press i stopped @ the front counter & drank 2 turbo teas & then had my fans wrap my knees. i couldnt believe it i did 900lbs so easily now for 10 reps, could of did more(didnt want to show off).

i then went & did stiff legs, boy.........all the girls were staring at me & it was kinda of nice considering i have a HUGE ego. i was finished now only 3 excercises for legs & i was done.

on the way out i drank 3 carbo forces & did 3 eca stacks (with the original dyminadrenes).

I just ate 4 pieces of salmon & 3 gallons of designer. i was going to shave my legs but there so swollen. it make a day or 2 before there back to normal.

300 lb extensions. aPain in the ass because i have to add platres

Bro...

If you are going to attempt to try to knock the great ones...

I wish you would give proper respect and at least spend some time doing some research on us and our hobbies...

I have never seen a leg extension machine that works off plates... not in any of the gyms on my rotation anyway..

Mad props for trying to be "Hot" as we are...

But you need to polish up the lingo and get the shiznit straight...

Thanks bro...

How fucking hot are ya feelin today???

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Foo...

R-1...

Thoughts????

Bus needs a hobbie....

Last streetbike I had was a 2000 Trumpet...

So fucking hot!!!

97daytona_6.jpg

Bus you are going to start a heated debate between me and another gentleman on this thread with another bike in their sig...

Bus well worth it but hard to get a good deal. Just as light as the previous one now with fuel injection. Lets just put it this way all the guys that I ride with that have the old one fiend to ride mine and all have mine on order.........Like I was telling ou812 it is hard to enjoy with a shitty summer like this. AS the brothers say I be staying in my car yo. Too wet out there. It is a blessing in life to be so fucking hot and to have hot fucking toys of all natures......