Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So This God-damn Forum Has Turn Into...

THE DAMN BODY HEADS FORUM....WITH THIS IRON BROTHERS/SISTERS CRAP AND ALL THIS GYM SHIT. NEXT THING WE'LL HERE IS THE HIGH PROTEIN DIETS AND WHAT YOU GUYS ATE ALL DAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO DISCUSS? STOCKS? BONDS? SOMETHING THAT SHOWS SIGNS OF A BRAIN? ANYTHING....WHAT GOOD IS A KILLER BODY WITH NO PERSONALITY AND NO BRAINS? :tongue: WELL I GUESS THAT'S WHY THE APES HANG OUT AMONGST THEMSELVESS! LOL

BRING THE DRAMA ON BABEEEEEE KOSTA YOU BASTARD! :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on!! You just called me (and the rest of the board) brainless? Not nice.

Try it first....see what happens....I'm watching the market....

not a pro or in the business but watch and read a lot about it.....

trying to gauge the best time to get back in it....

The 7 key indicators still say its not the right time, Buffett says stay away but 50 stocks that I track are showing signs of an increase.....

now...is that due to cutbacks/layoffs?...is that really an increase in profit?? because I cant tell which is which....I am continuing to hold back.....

What's your opinion?

diva...no intelligent reply from you??!? What happened? Looks like I'm the one talking to myself here...you know...one of the Clubplanet "Apes".

Here...here is the answer to the questions anyway....its not the right time yet!!...for the reasons that I said b4....people dont feel that any of the recent runs are due to adjustments that will create positive long term profit. Its going to get worse...

companies arent spending....people arent spending....jobs continue to get transitioned to India where they are doing it for 1/3 of the price, not to mention unbelievably low-costing benefits. Only a few companies with enough cash have the capital to do what others should do....buy out the competition (Ex: Oracle - PSOFT drama).... invest in improvements.... position themselves so as to be ready to ride the wave when the time is right.

Its inevitable......a number of companies will eventually rule it all.

Let me know if you wish to change the topic to any other intelligent topics that you might be able to add to...................

(Note: I dont discuss religion)

Ciao.

Signed: CP APE :laugh: :laugh:

==============================================

Stocks slumped on Thursday after a report said manufacturing in the Mid-Atlantic region had not picked up in June by as much as some investors had expected, tempering hopes for an imminent economic recovery.

Investors are beginning to question the sustainability of a rally, fueled by anticipation of an economic rebound, that has driven the Standard & Poor's 500 Index up more than 24 percent from its 2003 low hit in mid-March, analysts said.

''Investors are very worried about valuation,'' said Hugh Johnson, chief investment officer at First Albany Corp. ''They are becoming more worried that we've come too far, too fast, and won't get strong enough growth in the economy and earnings in the second half of this year to support stocks at current levels.''

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

DO YOU THINK I'M NOT CAPABLE OF IT? I WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME STARTING IT OFF 1ST.... I'D END UP TALKING TO MYSELF HERE LMAO.

:confused: :confused: ........................................:laugh: :laugh:

THE DAMN BODY HEADS FORUM....WITH THIS IRON BROTHERS/SISTERS CRAP AND ALL THIS GYM SHIT. NEXT THING WE'LL HERE IS THE HIGH PROTEIN DIETS AND WHAT YOU GUYS ATE ALL DAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO DISCUSS? STOCKS? BONDS? SOMETHING THAT SHOWS SIGNS OF A BRAIN? ANYTHING....WHAT GOOD IS A KILLER BODY WITH NO PERSONALITY AND NO BRAINS? :tongue: WELL I GUESS THAT'S WHY THE APES HANG OUT AMONGST THEMSELVESS! LOL

If you don't like the subject matter of this forum, then why do you continue to frequent it.

Maybe this would be more up your alley:

http://jobslide.com/directory/FinanceIns/Stockbroker/7.shtml

for your information you fat walrus.......I know njstacked and myself both have our series 7 liscenses and are very involved in the stock market......and I am sure there are others on here that have similar credentials......we just choose not to discuss this info because we are so fucken hot and we would rather talk about that......now go shove a cucumber up your ass you disgrace for a human!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

This post is a waste of my time...So I will keep it short.....Drop a 100LB's you fat fuck! Stop telling people about your small trust fund....It is tacky and low class to do! Get a life and lipo then contribute to society.....

:laugh2: :laugh2:

ok DIVA

lets talk about YOU-

how big are your breasts? ( no really i want to know cause im sitting her visualizing but i need some support)

how deep is your oral cavity?( just another visualization there)

ill wait for those to be ansered

then we can start up on the intellectiual stuff Mama'

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok DIVA

lets talk about YOU-

how big are your breasts? ( no really i want to know cause im sitting her visualizing but i need some support)

how deep is your oral cavity?( just another visualization there)

ill wait for those to be ansered

then we can start up on the intellectiual stuff Mama'

WTF is wrong with you? she is a fat fucking BIG STUFF. why would you want to know about how many rolls she has. atleast ask about her baby hand and why she covers it up when she goes out.

Originally posted by johnholmes

WTF is wrong with you? she is a fat fucking BIG STUFF. why would you want to know about how many rolls she has. atleast ask about her baby hand and why she covers it up when she goes out.

u dont think im serious do you?:eek:

This post is a waste of my time...So I will keep it short.....Drop a 100LB's you fat fuck! Stop telling people about your small trust fund....It is tacky and low class to do! Get a life and lipo then contribute to society.....

LISTEN MR. VERTICALLY CHALLENGED SAUCE'R'US BOY!!......WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP. YOU HAVE 2 OUNCES OF BRAINS AND THAT'S ON A GOOD DAY! YOU FCUKERS WANNA TALK ABOUT THE GYM AND HOW HOT YOU ARE LOLOLO NOOOOO WAY THAT DOESN'T COME OFF TACKY AT ALL!:rolleyes: AND ITS NOT TACKY OR INSECURE AT ALL EITHER THAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMIND EVERYONE/INCLUDING YOURSELVES ON HOW HOT YOU ARE? LOLOLOLOL OH MY GOD! LMAO

THAT'S WHY EVERY GIRL YOU GUYS HAVE DATED >FROM THIS SITE< UMMM WHY DO HOT GUYS HAVE TO DATE CHICKS FROM A MESSAGE BOARD?....ANYWAY YOUR RELATIONSHIPS W/ THE CLUBPLANET CHICKS DIDN'T EVEN BREAK PAST 3 MONTHS! LOLOL GEEEE I WONDER WHY??? I GUESS THE GIRLS GOT TIRED OF PLAYING "THE MIRROR" WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING MIRROR ON THE WALL....LMAO! ITS EASY FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT I HAVEN'T DECIDED TO BECOME A PRODUCT OF WHAT THE MEDIA DESIRES YET! I AM HAPPY BEING A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL!!! NOW WHY DON'T YOU TRY GETTING STACKED THE REALLLL WAY WITHOUT FCUKING CONGO JUICE! I BET $10,000 I CAN LOSE WEIGHT FASTER THEN YOU CAN GET STACKED NATURAL.....SO STFU YOU CHEATER!

you know i dont post that often but when i saw how dumb this bitch is i had to......apes huh.....brainless huh.... id just like to say most people on this board are successful. imyself goto the gym quite often and am proud of the way i look not to mention im going to law school. not sucking cock like yourself for a living dumb bitch.:finger::direct::bigfinge:

LISTEN MR. VERTICALLY CHALLENGED SAUCE'R'US BOY!!......WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP. YOU HAVE 2 OUNCES OF BRAINS AND THAT'S ON A GOOD DAY! YOU FCUKERS WANNA TALK ABOUT THE GYM AND HOW HOT YOU ARE LOLOLO NOOOOO WAY THAT DOESN'T COME OFF TACKY AT ALL!:rolleyes: AND ITS NOT TACKY OR INSECURE AT ALL EITHER THAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMIND EVERYONE/INCLUDING YOURSELVES ON HOW HOT YOU ARE? LOLOLOLOL OH MY GOD! LMAO

THAT'S WHY EVERY GIRL YOU GUYS HAVE DATED >FROM THIS SITE< UMMM WHY DO HOT GUYS HAVE TO DATE CHICKS FROM A MESSAGE BOARD?....ANYWAY YOUR RELATIONSHIPS W/ THE CLUBPLANET CHICKS DIDN'T EVEN BREAK PAST 3 MONTHS! LOLOL GEEEE I WONDER WHY??? I GUESS THE GIRLS GOT TIRED OF PLAYING "THE MIRROR" WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING MIRROR ON THE WALL....LMAO! ITS EASY FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT I HAVEN'T DECIDED TO BECOME A PRODUCT OF WHAT THE MEDA LOATHES YET! I AM HAPPY BEING A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL!!! NOW WHY DON'T YOU TRY GETTING STACKED THE REALLLL WAY WITHOUT FCUKING CONGO JUICE! I BET $10,000 I CAN LOSE WEIGHT FASTER THEN YOU CAN GET STACKED NATURAL.....SO STFU YOU CHEATER!

You stupid fat women. First of all I would love to know what college you attended.... I am far from dumb, I have a very good job in the New York... As for relationships what would you know? I am sorry no one would ever take your ugly fat bitter ass out...Further, if anyone is blind enough to take you out I hope they bring their credit card...From the looks of things you probably cost alot to feed....Well lets make a little bet....From the looks of things I would say your are pushing 180lbs? Give or take......Drop 20lbs in a month if it is so easy for you.....And being a fat slob isnt unique it is UNHEALTHY!

Originally posted by johnholmes

STOP BEING A PU$$Y AND COME OUT OF HIDING. BTW ANYTHING YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES FAGS ON THIS SITE LOL YOU ARE A WHINNING FAGGOT....STOP HATING ON ME LOLOLOL YOU ARE A WACKO TABOOT! AND ONE DAY YOU ARE GONNA TURN AROUND AND SOMEONE IS GONNA POP A BULLET IN YOUR SKULL :laugh:

STOP BEING A PU$$Y AND COME OUT OF HIDING. BTW ANYTHING YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES FAGS ON THIS SITE LOL YOU ARE A WHINNING FAGGOT....STOP HATING ON ME LOLOLOL YOU ARE A WACKO TABOOT! AND ONE DAY YOU ARE GONNA TURN AROUND AND SOMEONE IS GONNA POP A BULLET IN YOUR SKULL :laugh:

there is no denying your a fat BIG STUFF

THAT'S WHY EVERY GIRL YOU GUYS HAVE DATED >FROM THIS SITE< UMMM WHY DO HOT GUYS HAVE TO DATE CHICKS FROM A MESSAGE BOARD?....ANYWAY YOUR RELATIONSHIPS W/ THE CLUBPLANET CHICKS DIDN'T EVEN BREAK PAST 3 MONTHS! LOLOL GEEEE I WONDER WHY??? I GUESS THE GIRLS GOT TIRED OF PLAYING "THE MIRROR" WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING MIRROR ON THE WALL

You should not make such assumptions....

It will be three months for Tigger and I...

We just moved in together as a result of how good things are going....

Fuck your theory... Just because you get shit on regularly by men, does not mean that they are all assholes....

Maybe its you kid...

Whatever the cause... dont be hatin...

Remember one thing...

My girl and I are so fucking hot right now!!!!

As for the mirrors...

We have a full lenght mirror hung over our bed, so we can constantly be reminded of how sexy we look when we are jamming....

Find a bridge and go jump...

i love it the iron brothres they rock.....

they make this board great... dont hate cause you swlowed a pound of cum and you are a fat fuck..... just because someone makes themself look good by working out and dieting does not make them dumb... maybe if you got off your fat ass and tried losing weight you would not be so bitter.. as for guys hating yuo who wants to look at a fat slob anyway. eat me bitch:laugh:

You stupid fat women. First of all I would love to know what college you attended.... I am far from dumb, I have a very good job in the New York... As for relationships what would you know? I am sorry no one would ever take your ugly fat bitter ass out...Further, if anyone is blind enough to take you out I hope they bring their credit card...From the looks of things you probably cost alot to feed....Well lets make a little bet....From the looks of things I would say your are pushing 180lbs? Give or take......Drop 20lbs in a month if it is so easy for you.....And being a fat slob isnt unique it is UNHEALTHY!

OH BUT DOING K...G....E....TINA.....COKE....ETC IS HEALTHY RIGHT? LOLOL PLEASE! LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT UNHEALTHY... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME I PLAYED SOCCER AND LACROSSE MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! I GAINED MUSCLE THE RIGHT WAY HUNNN! AND I'M WILLING TO PUT ANOTHER $100 THAT MY CALVES ARE MORE MUSCULAR THEN YOURS!!!! :tongue: WAIT NOW YOU WILL SAY "OH NO THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR A GIRL TO HAVE MORE MUSCULAR CALVES THEN A GUY" LOLOL STFU

YOU THINK LIFTING THOSE HEAVY WEIGHTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR JOINTS???? NOOOOO!! RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL????? ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A NORMAL BODY FUNCTION IS NOT GOOD WHEN DONE IN EXCESS!!! TRUST ME I HAVE PAIN....I DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING THAT'S GOING TO SATISFY SOMEONE ELSE! I KNOW WHO I AM WHERE I AM GOING ETC!!! BUT LET ME TELL YOU....THE MINUTE YOU WANNA TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE NEXT PERSON ONLY BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS IN BETTER SHAPE THEN THEIRS.....IS THE DAY I SUGGEST YOU HAVE A SERIOUS SIT DOWN WITH A SHRINK HUN.

BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE RICH SUCCESSFUL MAN ARE NOT STACKED LIKE YOU!!!! WANNA KNOW WHY??? THEY ARE TOO BUSY USING THE MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE "THE BRAIN" AND THEY COULD GIVE A FCUK ABOUT >>YOU<< JUICERS AND BTW THEY GET BETTER ASS THEN YOU WOULD EVER GET OR HAVE GOTTEN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK BUDDY! LOLOLOLOL