Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So This God-damn Forum Has Turn Into...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

can you please stf before you get an unexpected beat down and I use you as an ASS RAG!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...........thanks....i needed a good laugh..................................and from what i'm told.....the tarp for yankee stadium is more sizeable for the ass rag u apparently need..........................

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...........thanks....i needed a good laugh..................................and from what i'm told.....the tarp for yankee stadium is more sizeable for the ass rag u apparently need..........................

OH YOU ARE SOOOO COOL AND WHO MIGHT THAT BE THAT'S TALKIN' SHIT? :rolleyes: "FROM WHAT YOU'RE TOLD" LOL WELL APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULDN'T PICK FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE BIGGER & MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU!:punch:

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Now you need me to post a picture for you to follow through on your threats? Get a life DRAMA BITCH! Get your fat ass back to the gym too KRISPY KREME! Get that little claw working on the eliptical CLAW BITCH!!!

YEAH YOU FCUKING MORON HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON THREATS WHEN YOU HIDE YOUR IDENTITY!!! POST A PICTURE ...BUT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO! YOU FAGGGGGGG

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

OH YOU ARE SOOOO COOL AND WHO MIGHT THAT BE THAT'S TALKIN' SHIT? :rolleyes: "FROM WHAT YOU'RE TOLD" LOL WELL APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULDN'T PICK FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE BIGGER & MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU!:punch:

.....:laugh: silly girl........i don't discuss u anywhere but in these threads..............who's talkin shit??? do u read all the replies?...........and on that note.........u pick the fights....so if u don't want responses......don't start................and i may not be big........but as far as fighting and power..........don't sleep on me...............................

Originally posted by misk

.....:laugh: silly girl........i don't discuss u anywhere but in these threads..............who's talkin shit??? do u read all the replies?...........and on that note.........u pick the fights....so if u don't want responses......don't start................and i may not be big........but as far as fighting and power..........don't sleep on me...............................

ARE YOU DON'T YAPPING? OK GREAT!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

diva...no intelligent reply from you??!? What happened? Looks like I'm the one talking to myself here...you know...one of the Clubplanet "Apes".

Here...here is the answer to the questions anyway....its not the right time yet!!...for the reasons that I said b4....people dont feel that any of the recent runs are due to adjustments that will create positive long term profit. Its going to get worse...

companies arent spending....people arent spending....jobs continue to get transitioned to India where they are doing it for 1/3 of the price, not to mention unbelievably low-costing benefits. Only a few companies with enough cash have the capital to do what others should do....buy out the competition (Ex: Oracle - PSOFT drama).... invest in improvements.... position themselves so as to be ready to ride the wave when the time is right.

Its inevitable......a number of companies will eventually rule it all.

Let me know if you wish to change the topic to any other intelligent topics that you might be able to add to...................

(Note: I dont discuss religion)

Ciao.

Signed: CP APE :laugh: :laugh:

==============================================

Stocks slumped on Thursday after a report said manufacturing in the Mid-Atlantic region had not picked up in June by as much as some investors had expected, tempering hopes for an imminent economic recovery.

Investors are beginning to question the sustainability of a rally, fueled by anticipation of an economic rebound, that has driven the Standard & Poor's 500 Index up more than 24 percent from its 2003 low hit in mid-March, analysts said.

''Investors are very worried about valuation,'' said Hugh Johnson, chief investment officer at First Albany Corp. ''They are becoming more worried that we've come too far, too fast, and won't get strong enough growth in the economy and earnings in the second half of this year to support stocks at current levels.''

You are truly a sick fuck.:laugh: