Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For Bigtime...?

Christopher...today during my 5am "I am too fucking hot" workout...I was thinking back to the days when I used to eat Captain Crunch (Peanut Butter Style), Donuts, Taco Bell (among other fast food restaurants)...I was recalling some of the "fatter" things I used to do...

I ate like this because I truly thought I was going to the NFL...(Tell Bittner that)....

The question of the day is...What is the FATTEST thing you ever did?

Dave...(DonDiezel)...Would you consider your arms to be small or tiny? Just Curious...

Christopher we have made huge improvements in life...Alot of learning and trying of different methods........Tons of hours of hard work and research.......

Um the fattest thing i have ever done.......Well lets see........I would probably say when i was in 8th grade after I played my last football game in pop warner.........I realized i never needed to make weight again....I went and ate a whole box of the varitey back snacks, chips, cheesedoddles, etc.........than a box of donuts......... I remember i wasnt even hungry it was actually painful but i kept eating.......

Originally posted by njbigtime

Christopher we have made huge improvements in life...Alot of learning and trying of different methods........Tons of hours of hard work and research.......

Um the fattest thing i have ever done.......Well lets see........I would probably say when i was in 8th grade after I played my last football game in pop warner.........I realized i never needed to make weight again....I went and ate a whole box of the varitey back snacks, chips, cheesedoddles, etc.........than a box of donuts......... I remember i wasnt even hungry it was actually painful but i kept eating.......

that was the greatest thing I have ever heard u say!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bigtime...I thought you told me your mom had to tell the Deli Owner to stop selling her son candy? Right?

David...Tiny or Small?

Ah yes Chris you remember.....When i hate to make weight for football, my moms went to the corner deli and forbid them to sell me anything.......Good looks mom........However, I use to send my brother to get stuff for me....LOL

Ah yes Chris you remember.....When i hate to make weight for football, my moms went to the corner deli and forbid them to sell me anything.......Good looks mom........However, I use to send my brother to get stuff for me....LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

that was so cute!!!!Tee heeeeeee

Bigtime...I thought you told me your mom had to tell the Deli Owner to stop selling her son candy? Right?

David...Tiny or Small?

Hello my darling!!!!!

I lost 5lbs. I am very hot today also. :D just kidding

Honey you didnt have 5lbs to lose...You are perfect the way you are.......SO HOT......YES!

very proud of me . i let myself go but now im back.

Bigtime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready for my birthday at Merge/tempts?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adriana...I cannot wait...for the Big Day! Court is pumped as well!

And yes you are SO HOT RIGHT NOW! Miss Ya! Hit me with a call on the Iron Brother Phone.

i will call you tonight after the gym

ps. He came back:D

Originally posted by stardo

very proud of me . i let myself go but now im back.

Bigtime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready for my birthday at Merge/tempts?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO Stardo the question are you ready? I have been preping everyweekend.......This should be a weekend for the books!

RIggs i will call you in a bit!