Happy B-day Carguy....

xlr8ted

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: my bad. That definitely should've said shotgun.. the shotguy is the dude in Cancun who blows a stupid, annoying whistle then pours tequila down your throat for a dollar.

Everyone's done shotguns before, but the sheesha shotgun is a Flavanug Enterprises Exclusive©

That guy sucks he poured like 20 down my throat and then wanted pesos I told him to beat it, I never asked for them anyway, then the night progressed a bit and then I was draged out of Daddy Rock by two big guys that were definatly not Mexican, kicked once and that was enough of that place for one night:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

That guy sucks he poured like 20 down my throat and then wanted pesos I told him to beat it, I never asked for them anyway, then the night progressed a bit and then I was draged out of Daddy Rock by two big guys that were definatly not Mexican, kicked once and that was enough of that place for one night:laugh:

Ever try the Electric chair @ Fat Tuesdays?? They strap you in to a real electric chair, turn up the watage till you let go, then they have little spout or something shoot Tequila straight down your throat... those people don't give a fuck...

I bungee jumped off the tower @ fat tuesdays, I crawled up 10 steps b/c I was so drunk and high, and they didn't even give a fuck that I couldn't stand up, they were just laughing and talking spainish... Shady.

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro I would never let those fucks tie a bungee to me

Ya it was very Scary.....The guy that tied the bungee only had one arm....j/k

We tried to buy some greens from a guy on the bridge right before LaBoom... ended up being Peyote..

Those fucks got me again.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

We tried to buy some greens from a guy on the bridge right before LaBoom... ended up being Peyote..

Those fucks got me again.

:laugh: :laugh: are you serious??

One of the best times I had was buying greens in Mexico. So shady, but so damn funny. We negotiated with three different guys for the exact same price - we actually got a damn good deal too.

I love the fact that you can do anything you damn well please in mexico. No liability is a GREAT thing... you wanna be a jackass, get drunk and try to hang off a balcony... GO FOR IT. You fall, it's your own dumbass fault. Your family can't sue because you're a moron.

We could learn a lot from those crazy Mexicans.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Do you know what flavor you smoked? Right now I've got mixed fruit, cherry, vanilla and banana on tap I think.

You'll have to see my hookah (which is actually my old roomate's hookah) when you come to boston. The things is freaking sweet... huge and red, with three red/yellow flame-looking pipes. It's a monster :smoke:

it was peach or apricot, maybe? which is funny because I really can't go near a peach w/o hurling and I was fine :D I was a little apprehensive because the only thing I've ever smoked in my life was a clove a VERY long time ago and that made me sick *lol* But smoking the shisha was very relaxing :aright:

I'll check out your hookah anytime brow.gif