Congratulations!!!!

djoscarg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Hey for some resaon everyone always picks on themrs and me, but we don't care we love the notoriety.... in two days we've had two threads posted in honor! Thanks CP!!!!:D

LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by themrs

The truth here is... Neither has Flip!

Well actually, we've though of going together, but we don't have it like that (money). So we put on shows for eachother at home. You should see how he shakes that big black booty of his! :eek:

:D

hey My ass is kinda caramel colored:confused:

Now thats what I'm talking about!

can you just imagine cheekee? that'll be great hey you never know,maybe it would work great music and nice looking females all over butt-naked i think you should talk to EDGAR about thi$$$$..............Lol..than have Jimmy T do the Lunar sessions. :eek::party:

Originally posted by happyface

can you just imagine cheekee? that'll be great hey you never know,maybe it would work great music and nice looking females all over butt-naked i think you should talk to EDGAR about thi$$$$..............Lol..than have Jimmy T do the Lunar sessions. :eek::party:

no no no ..... edgar doesn't need that distraction

Originally posted by sobeton

so it’s the Sunrise Sessions in the champagne room of Gold Rush, with music provided by Edgar V. damn this is gonna be hot !

you think PVD would be interested in this ??

LMAO who cares TONY!!!!!! Its all about Edgar and all CP members with have free entry all night long with free drinks. No PvD so than Jesse can come with Melli lol. I'll talk to Guyman and Saleen if they want to do the door. :laugh:

Originally posted by happyface

No we couldn’t name it that, we’d be using another establishments form of promoting a certain event and it might get us in “HOT” water…but don’t worry…I’ll think of something. Let me see what I can do for you guys!!!!

But its a great idea!!!!

No we couldn’t name it that, we’d be using another establishments form of promoting a certain event and it might get us in “HOT” water…but don’t worry…I’ll think of something. Let me see what I can do for you guys!!!!

But its a great idea!!!!

u r a goooooooood woman!

But its a great idea!!!!

Your right, I didnt mean to use their name but refer it to something like that. Lunar sessions kicks ass though.Dont worry Biz it was a thought. ;)