Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations!!!!

djoscarg

HOLY SHIT!!!!:eek:

Cheekeetika and themrs have officialy taken over ClubPlanet!!!

Congratulations girls!!! I think you guys may have set a new record for most consecutive posts in the first week since registering...(Tony anyway we can check the stats?)

I think you guys need to take it down a notch....

You guys have very nice husbands and boyfriends who need your love and attention....I think you guys are wrongfully neglecting them....While you guys were busy posting here (having a conversation amongst yourselves on a public forum) me and the guys were getting lap-dances at The Alley-Cat!!!!

I mean the girls at the Cat appreciate their new customers, but, the guys miss you and they want to come home....Please be considerate of them and try to keep Clubplanet-time to a more reasonable schedule...like maybe you guys can be on ClubPlanet for 12 hours a day instead of the 24-7 clip you are currently on!!!!

just a suggestion...;)

if not....

guys, I'll meet you at Gold Rush tonight...at our regular table...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

Congratulations girls!!! I think you guys may have set a new record for most consecutive posts in the first week since registering...(Tony anyway we can check the stats?)

You guys have very nice husbands and boyfriends who need your love and attention....I think you guys are wrongfully neglecting them....While you guys were busy posting here (having a conversation amongst yourselves on a public forum) me and the guys were getting lap-dances at The Alley-Cat!!!!

I mean the girls at the Cat appreciate their new customers, but, the guys miss you and they want to come home....Please be considerate of them and try to keep Clubplanet-time to a more reasonable schedule...like maybe you guys can be on ClubPlanet for 12 hours a day instead of the 24-7 clip you are currently on!!!!

just a suggestion...;)

if not....

:eek:

Que lindo. :D

No sweetie, we are corporate-time stealers.

This was all done during business hours...for the most part. With the exception that Cheek came over last night, and hit the computer for a little while. Flip was at school. At home, the children keep me entertained.

Anyways, my husband likes anything that will keep me busy and keep me from bothering him. :D I know he loves me though.

See you tonight?

just a suggestion...;)

if not....

Yeah goldrush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let em post!!!!!!!!!!!

just a suggestion...;)

if not....

Thank you Oscar!!!! I really appreciate your congratulations...and you know what I'm really happy that you finally got my other half to go to a titty bar. I've been trying to persuade him, but he just won't do it. He always tells me why would I go to a titty bar if I've got a beautiful sexy girlfriend at home! Props to you big man! By the way, he mentioned we might be dining together, so how about you make reservations at GoldRush for tonight and make sure I get just as many lap dances as he does or I'll get jealous! Your da bomb kid!! I love ya man...really I do!

:D

Actually Edgar is treating!!!!

See you there Flip!

;)

No I think Edgar mis-informed you...I'll be treating tonight! It's on me guys...all the lap dances you want! So whoever wants to go, better let me know now, I need to know how much damage this is gonna cause to my cash stash....

;)

Originally posted by cheekeetika

No I think Edgar mis-informed you...I'll be treating tonight! It's on me guys...all the lap dances you want! So whoever wants to go, better let me know now, I need to know how much damage this is gonna cause to my cash stash....

;)

IM THEREEEE

HOLY SHIT IM SO THERE

HAHAA

Damn this thread is getting dirty!!!

just the way I like it!!!!:D:eek::D

but the truth is...

my wife han't let me set foot in a strip-joint in YEARS!!!!

YOU GIRLS ARE FRISKY!!!

BTW:

UPDATED SCORE FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS:

cheekeetika :259 posts

themrs : 296 posts

keep up the good work girls..

to put your accomplishment in perspective....I have been a member for like 2 years.....and I am yet to hit 150...

YOU GO GIRLS!

but the truth is...

YOU GO GIRLS!

The truth here is... Neither has Flip!

Well actually, we've though of going together, but we don't have it like that (money). So we put on shows for eachother at home. You should see how he shakes that big black booty of his! :eek:

As for the numbers...I don't care. I just REALLY love typing and talking, so it just flows.

Sorry if we're being pains in the asses....but once again, you can thank Edgar.

:D

Damn this thread is getting dirty!!!

just the way I like it!!!!:D:eek::D

but the truth is...

YOU GIRLS ARE FRISKY!!!

BTW:

UPDATED SCORE FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS:

cheekeetika :259 posts

themrs : 296 posts

keep up the good work girls..

to put your accomplishment in perspective....I have been a member for like 2 years.....and I am yet to hit 150...

YOU GO GIRLS!

Oscar wanna sneak out!!!!!:eek:

Ok, I'm just kidding cuz I love Annette!!! Maybe we can convince her and EV to go????:D