Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGUIDO Beer Pong Tourney Postponed

Well everyone, this weeks NJGUIDO.com Beer pong tournament is going to be postponed until next saturday due to the terrible weather. It will be even crazier due to the fact that it will happen during the NJGUIDO.com anniversary weekend. We will still be around playing Beirut tomorrow but it will not be official until next week. This will give us some time to hype it up even more and prepare some giveaways and promotions.

Originally posted by themoo

Well everyone, this weeks NJGUIDO.com Beer pong tournament is going to be postponed until next saturday due to the terrible weather. It will be even crazier due to the fact that it will happen during the NJGUIDO.com anniversary weekend. We will still be around playing Beirut tomorrow but it will not be official until next week. This will give us some time to hype it up even more and prepare some giveaways and promotions.

STFU you goofy fuck

Originally posted by njbigtime

Moo this disappoints me!

When the sun shines the women come out. Don't want it to be a sausage fest when we are all sloppy drunk. I may implement a mandatory bikini rule for the women and a mandatory shirtless or tank top rule for the men, you dont want that in the rain....the ladies will never show!!!

Originally posted by johnholmes

only geek is you and your corny ass website. go walk around with your friend potsy whos nothing more then the red headed step child that got abused growing up.

I think thats what I'll do...Come to the pong tournament so you can get stomped you slinky geek.

Originally posted by themoo

When the sun shines the women come out. Don't want it to be a sausage fest when we are all sloppy drunk. I may implement a mandatory bikini rule for the women and a mandatory shirtless or tank top rule for the men, you dont want that in the rain....the ladies will never show!!!

Ok moo.......you still going down this weekend? dont be soft.......And next weekend, set up my autograph table in the backyard....Dont forget my pics either, i am only sighing for like 1 hour so tell the women to get there early........ Shirt? what is a shirt? please explain what use shirts have again?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ok moo.......you still going down this weekend? dont be soft.......And next weekend, set up my autograph table in the backyard....Dont forget my pics either, i am only sighing for like 1 hour so tell the women to get there early........ Shirt? what is a shirt? please explain what shirts are for again?

I will be down this weekend until monday...thats right Tempts sunday night....As far as pong goes...I will be having an indoor pong practice tourney this saturday to all who wish to join in. Admission is BYOB. Who is this JohnHolmes geek...I'm feeling hostile today...could be a Moo drama day.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Moo...You should see how fucking sexy and hot I look today...There is no denying it.

"Gina, Sabrina and Tina....ok my little Guidettes please do The Stacked a favor massage my large muscles."

Come one man ....I don't want to see that. BTW...you know Monsterguido?

Stacked...

Another Iron morning with Tigger....

I awoke to her doing Power Yoga... so fucking toyt, and hot!!!

After giving me my shots, and T-3.. she came back in the room singing her morning song...

"Ooooooooooh Bus..... Soooooooo fucking hot!!!!!! Will you touch my hineeeeeeeeeey.......... "

As always... my fucking body is so on point!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Moo.. Mosterguido is king!!!!

Please tell me you have had the honor of meeting him and his boys...

Grope and Monster are legends!!!

Real solid boys to party with too!!!

Same monsterguido from way back?