How Was PVD & EDGAR V ... speak your mind

buenagente

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowww i got a whole lot to sayyy

but im gonna bite my tongue

i get there like 4:30 ish not only do i have to wait in like for 35 min but they charge me out the wazzo to get in the fuckin place i even had comp cards and reduced cards neither of them worked..

that fat fuckin cunt florenza or whatever her name is .... welllll

the girl used to live next door to me i used to hook er up lovely with shit at clubs and shit now she thinks shes big time cause shes promoting at space

well guess what trolll go fuck yaself cause ur going down..

i asked her to get me off the line i was willing to pay she couldnt even get me off the line..

i told her thats fucked up and she tells me to go fuck myself

lmaooo

LP get rid of that girl she lies to other people thats working ith the party

she even called gabby and told him not to go to space cause she was having a girl dj instead of him

thats shadey shit to do to ur own djs

besides who can that girl possably bring

she has no real friends , people just associate with her cause they feel bad for her..

get rid of her and pocket the extra money ur saving , do urself and everyone else a favor

as for pvd well i missed him and im glad cause im not a pvd fan anyway

edgar was playing good had the crowd moving

as much as i hate trance edgars the man he can pull it off well

its 7 am and im gonna go hit the sac now

all alone :(

anyone wanna join me??;)

Hey guys and dolls-

thanks for the great turnout @ SPACE- too bad my set was so short, i was just getting started!! But without a doubt, FAIN AND CUE Were ON FIRE! ! Hard to believe we closed at 11 with a full house. The party felt GREAT. Awesome energy in the place. And Nelson, stop twiddling my knobs!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SHOW NEXT FRIDAY

6/27 @ CODE feat. EVE FALCON (L.A.) "P.M.S.- Progressive Music Society"

TUESDAYS @ ZUTRA (16TH/ MICHIGAN)

THURSDAYS @ FLUTE

7-14 :::::: BACK DOOR BAMBI - STARRING ME, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ON THE ONE'S AND TWO'S.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL DJ's- KEEP UP THE HONEST CRITICISM!! ITS THE ONLY WAY WE GROW.

SEE YOU ALL SOON- SAGE MOLOTOV

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

wowww i got a whole lot to sayyy

but im gonna bite my tongue

i get there like 4:30 ish not only do i have to wait in like for 35 min but they charge me out the wazzo to get in the fuckin place i even had comp cards and reduced cards neither of them worked..

that fat fuckin cunt florenza or whatever her name is .... welllll

the girl used to live next door to me i used to hook er up lovely with shit at clubs and shit now she thinks shes big time cause shes promoting at space

well guess what trolll go fuck yaself cause ur going down..

i asked her to get me off the line i was willing to pay she couldnt even get me off the line..

i told her thats fucked up and she tells me to go fuck myself

lmaooo

LP get rid of that girl she lies to other people thats working ith the party

she even called gabby and told him not to go to space cause she was having a girl dj instead of him

thats shadey shit to do to ur own djs

besides who can that girl possably bring

she has no real friends , people just associate with her cause they feel bad for her..

get rid of her and pocket the extra money ur saving , do urself and everyone else a favor

as for pvd well i missed him and im glad cause im not a pvd fan anyway

edgar was playing good had the crowd moving

as much as i hate trance edgars the man he can pull it off well

its 7 am and im gonna go hit the sac now

all alone :(

anyone wanna join me??;)

tell us how you really feel...........

Last night space was packed, there were lots of beautiful women in there, sound was great, and once again light didn't bug me and I didn't think they were too bright at all. AS for cover and line did not have a problem at all cause had advance tickets and props to cooljunkie for that, no line no wait actually was true this time. Last night had everything set up for a good time, but I was dissapointed in PVD's set. THe last time I heard him in the conference preferred the tunes he was playing and this time around felt like there was no energy. Thats the thing with him sometimes he can do it for me, others he really dissapoints. Did not stick around for edgar as I left around 4:30.

To the people booking these events, I know paul van dyk always brings in big money but there are lots of others that can provide a better atmosphere and proove that trance is not dead, but still very healthy. Tiesto is one of those guys, but don't overbook him cause soon his sound will get tired 2. Next trance dj im waiting to see that is booked is Armin Van Buuren, who really is almost never here. But other recommendations guys: Ferry Corsten, Lange, Above and Beyond, Gabriel and Dresden, BLank and Jones, Cosmic Gate, Misja Helsloot, and Marco V. THere are many more but give these guys a chance. Well I know the obvious answer to this is all this was tried before when space opened up every friday for trance and nobody showed up, but give one of these guys a chance on the rare fridays space opens up and it will work, since any friday space opens up people show. Maze I know was doing all trance saturdays, but from what I heard its back to rize saturdays so guessing its up to some other club like opium, who is booking great acts as of late or somewhere else that is looking for a change.

Last thing, infusion sucks ever since I heard them and was amazed I have not been able to enjoy a dj set, maybe I've been to the wrong places after their performance but nobody has been able to match that vibe and energy.

it was actually an insane Party. 34 looks way better now that everything is in order, much better than how it was for WMC.

Edgar V played from ~11 to 1. Great opening set by him as usual. Dropped down some tribal'ish, housey beats to get the crowd pumped. the best was when he played Holden's "Nothing" and Paul freaking out asking what record it was :P *g*

Paul arrived around 12:50 and began playing around 1:10. Started not really as previous times. It was rather housey and chilled. The best moment was when Starchaser - Falling Star was mixing. omg, that song is so gooooooooooooooood, I was really happy :D

After the first hour, the set started going somewhere, actually :P bangin out the trancers starting up with Another Way :D and following with Crush voxless :P (god so good!) and the best omfg of the night, which actually made me faint. AUTUMN, I cannot believe Paul remembered me asking him to play at WMC but he did not have it with him. When he played it I went up and thanked him. It was soooooo great to hear!!

overall it was a great night, i loved it totally.

great to party with felipe, tonie (glad you love pvd now, that was sweet !!! :D) and anthony.

some tracks I could actually ID:

Starchaser - Falling Star

Hatrixx - Miss You

PvD - Another Way

PvD - Autumn

PvD - Connected

PvD - Nothing But You (Original)

PvD - Reflections

PvD - That's Life

PvD feat. Jan Johnston - Home

PvD feat. Jan Johnston - Unknown

PvD vs. Second Sun - Crush (Cut)

Nu-NRG - Connected

Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Nu-NRG Remix)

Aalto - Rush

Modulation - Spirits

Mesh - Purple Haze

Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Silencer Remix)

Rank 1 - Breathing (Breaks Dub)

David Forbes - Answers

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Thomas Datt Remix)

Masters & Nickson - 5th Dimension

Subsunday - So Good

Plastic Boy - Live Another Life

Cultivate - Broken Pieces (Dale Askew Remix)

DJ Arabesque vs. Jakyo - Strance (Jakyro Mix)

Polaris - Ripple Driver (PvD Rework)

Blackeight - Silence (PvD Re-Edit)

Kyau vs. Albert - Velvet Morning (PvD Edit)

encore:

Condor II - You Can (Kiss...) (Light Of Day Remix)

now, thanks a lot to Edgar and Maria for everything! you guys are just special! :) see you soon!

xxx

arturo

Originally posted by arturob

i missed you guys :(

i actually cried this morning bawling.gif when i woke up & thought about what we missed but lex has a boo boo on his head & couldn't handle all that noise. pobresito! but we're resting sleeping.gifup for next week when Edagr rocks crobar again.

i know i don't need to ask if u had fun!!!goofy.gif

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i actually cried this morning bawling.gif when i woke up & thought about what we missed but lex has a boo boo on his head & couldn't handle all that noise. pobresito! but we're resting sleeping.gifup for next week when Edagr rocks crobar again.

i know i don't need to ask if u had fun!!!goofy.gif

hehe yes, i died so much :P omg crobar, i can't wait! hehe it so much better! :D:D:D:D

Guest saleen351

typical....

trance fans think every set is the bomb...........

so sad thats drugs and glow sticks have messed them up so bad....

I caught the last few hours of PVD ‘s set, I not really a big fan, and last nights set didn’t really do anything to change that. I caught about 30mins are so of Edgar’s set and he was banging right from the beginning. I wanted to stay longer, but my crew was out of gas. :(

I met a few Cpers I haven't meet before, but I forget who:blank:

I think the Rain Vodka ,was talking to me to much.. :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

typical....

Nah saleen, I'm a trance fan and usually love pvd but last night he sucked. If it was not for his big name that music was nothing special. HE is not always like that though as I have seen him really bring it and put on some great energy. Time to give the other trance guys a chance though. ANd by the way not every trancehead is on drugs. I love my trance, progressive, house, and even techno and though might sound like pure bs but never even tried any drugs. SO quit stereotyping.

Armin Van Buuren July 12th, Opium Garden

Originally posted by saleen351

typical....

proudly enough i can say i dont need (and never have needed) the use of drugs, plus other shit to have 'fun' when i go out. i have lot of fun everytime the way things are. :)

and yes, you definitely should not stereotype, you cock. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too bad PVD didnt bring his A game yesturday.............there's now only 1 DJ who can do Space34 proud in the near future

P I C O T T O !!! JULY 18TH ! :dj:

PS... havent been as siked for a event since Ultra ! :cool:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

All i want to know is whats wrong with drugs and glow sticks?????????:confused:

LMAO! :laugh:

Saleen is such a hysterical ass, I don't know why y'all pay him any mind....some of the shit that comes out of his keyboard.......he's special! :laugh: