Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was PVD & EDGAR V ... speak your mind

buenagente

was a fun night, showed up a little on the late side. i thought that it would have been more packed, but was still busy. they were supposed to open the patio but never did. edgar rocked, pvd still rocked but wish he played a little bit harder like he does sometimes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saleen,

that seems to be the case. i heard that there was no one there b4 midnight for the most part, had friends that went in around 11:30 and thats what they told me. then they held the line and let the stampede move in around 1am, but not enough for the patio though...:(

Originally posted by Shadowz

saleen,

that seems to be the case. i heard that there was no one there b4 midnight for the most part, had friends that went in around 11:30 and thats what they told me. then they held the line and let the stampede move in around 1am, but not enough for the patio though...:(

held the line, why? and until 1?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i actually cried this morning bawling.gif when i woke up & thought about what we missed but lex has a boo boo on his head & couldn't handle all that noise. pobresito! but we're resting sleeping.gifup for next week when Edagr rocks crobar again.

i know i don't need to ask if u had fun!!!goofy.gif

I cried too!

Highlight of the evening for me was hearing Edgar drop Solid Globe-North Pole I was not that impressed with PVD not enough energy for me seemed more like movie theme set but I think that's the direction his music has been going in for some time still love PVD just did not get into his set that hard. Ileft early as I had no energy left sorry I never caught up with Leon and comp.

As far as I am concerned PVD best set in Miami ever was the grand reopening of SPACE after they closed for renovation for a week and about 1-2 months before PVD-Politics Of Dancing cd came out.

PVD had the fucking roof coming down he had the sound system there cranked like I have never heard before. He played all of the signature tracks on the Politics Of Dancing cd I remember him opening up with Ashtrax- Digital Reason the place was going fucking insane. That was his best set ever down here in my personal opinion he had that system jacked beyound belief.............

Originally posted by str8upcore

As far as I am concerned PVD best set in Miami ever was the grand reopening of SPACE after they closed for renovation for a week and about 1-2 months before PVD-Politics Of Dancing cd came out.

PVD had the fucking roof coming down he had the sound system there cranked like I have never heard before. He played all of the signature tracks on the Politics Of Dancing cd I remember him opening up with Ashtrax- Digital Reason the place was going fucking insane. That was his best set ever down here in my personal opinion he had that system jacked beyound belief.............

he's rocked me at the past two ultra's!

dazzler.gif

imo Paul's best set ever was at Space34 in WMC2003.

what's up cper's? i'm back from my coma! and finally pulled TW off the keyboard long enought to make a post. sorry i missed everyone def will be at crobar on friday to see my fav dj, edgar v. ura.gif kinda glad i didn't shell out $$$ to catch PVD on a bad nite!!!! next time i'll bve there

dckix.gif

My turn....

This was only me 2nd time going to 34, and it looked a lot better than the last time I was there (which was Friday before Ultra for EV/PVD). It's a nice club, it is a little on the bright side, but it's still nice. It looks so much smaller when it's empty though.

Edgar's opening set was an awesome house-y set. He pumped up that crowd so much, everyone was jumping and fist-pumping all over the place. It was such an incredible vibe. He REALLY warmed everyone up for PVD.

The few times I've seen PVD, he's been too mellow for my taste. Lovey Dovey type stuff. This was the first time I've heard him play a good set. Lots of bass....even some "booty" sounding beats. I enjoyed it.

Edgar's closing set started out awesome! Nobody left!! It was hard and AWESOME! We were chiling in the VIP for a little, and the music style changed. So we went downstairs and noticed Edgar wasn't in the booth. I called Cheek and she told me they were in the parking lot.

LP KNOWS EVERYONE WAS ENJOYING EDGAR'S SET TOO MUCH TO OPEN THE TERRACE.

Nobody would've gone out. I wanted to see it, because I didn't get to see the terrace last time I was there. But oh well.

SALEEN, just for you....I saw 3 girls with those "cheerleader skirts" you love so much.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted. EV and PVD kicked ass.

:aright: ....i totally agree with u, this is the ONLY time i have ever heard PVD actually spin good...then the week after that was Tiesto!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by themrs

My turn....

Edgar's closing set started out awesome! Nobody left!! It was hard and AWESOME! We were chiling in the VIP for a little, and the music style changed. So we went downstairs and noticed Edgar wasn't in the booth. I called Cheek and she told me they were in the parking lot.

LP KNOWS EVERYONE WAS ENJOYING EDGAR'S SET TOO MUCH TO OPEN THE TERRACE.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted. EV and PVD kicked ass.

Right on, sister!