Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was PVD & EDGAR V ... speak your mind

buenagente

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

If the terrace was closed... does that mean that the main room was packed?

There was still a good crowd like an hour into EV's set.

When we left, which was after "the switch", the crowd was thinning out. As we were walking out, there was a big group leaving. It was sprinkling outside, but nothing hard.

Alright, it's my turn to do a night recap. My crew and I made our usual long ass trek down from Orlando. We arrived at Space at 1:15 with only a few people in line. A little bit concerned at the lack of a line, we proceeded in to the main room where it was complete chaos (the way I love it!). Energy? Who in their right mind would say the energy wasn't there? There were hot ass girls flashing PVD, PVD signs, and girls jumping up on their guy's back to get Paul's autograph. Everyone was dancing their asses off. Paul did spin a high energy set, remember this was a 4 hr. set as compared to his 3 hr. WMC set. Sure he has to throw some slower shit in there. He was definately involved w/ the crowd as well. Edgar did fuckin rock after Paul. I've known Edgar since the MIX days and he still brings it. BUT.... Gabrielle and Cue (or whoever came on after Edgar) sucked complete ass. What A fucking buzz kill. We went from hard pumpin' trance to some slow shitty tech house. What a horrible transition. It killed the crowd, my crew, and even one of the bartenders I know agreed it sucked. I hope Space has Padilla spin afer Picotto. No offense to Cue, but c'mon at 7 in the morning its called afterhours, so play like it!

Originally posted by picottofan

Alright, it's my turn to do a night recap. My crew and I made our usual long ass trek down from Orlando. We arrived at Space at 1:15 with only a few people in line. A little bit concerned at the lack of a line, we proceeded in to the main room where it was complete chaos (the way I love it!). Energy? Who in their right mind would say the energy wasn't there? There were hot ass girls flashing PVD, PVD signs, and girls jumping up on their guy's back to get Paul's autograph. Everyone was dancing their asses off. Paul did spin a high energy set, remember this was a 4 hr. set as compared to his 3 hr. WMC set. Sure he has to throw some slower shit in there. He was definately involved w/ the crowd as well. Edgar did fuckin rock after Paul. I've known Edgar since the MIX days and he still brings it. BUT.... Gabrielle and Cue (or whoever came on after Edgar) sucked complete ass. What A fucking buzz kill. We went from hard pumpin' trance to some slow shitty tech house. What a horrible transition. It killed the crowd, my crew, and even one of the bartenders I know agreed it sucked. I hope Space has Padilla spin afer Picotto. No offense to Cue, but c'mon at 7 in the morning its called afterhours, so play like it!

Thank You!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Keep wishing Mursa...Edgar won't be closing for Picotto or any other DJ at Space...sorry....but you can check him out at Crobar, Friday June 27th!!!

:aright:

Flaca!!!!

I missed you yesterday!! :(

:D

Originally posted by picottofan

.I hope Space has Padilla spin afer Picotto.

so he can kill the crowd like he did after Tiesto?? thanks but NO THANKS!!!! have Roly close it up after Picotto, like he did during WMC, one of Roly's best blue room sets....EVER!!!! or have Marco Carola open up for Picotto and close, even better have Stryke close it up for Picotto!!!!:idea:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Oh-oh Flaca...be careful, they might accuse us of thread jacking for our own personal usage!

Anyway, I missed all the CP drama yesterday so I'm trying to catch up...slowly but surely!!!

:D

Girrrrrllll, let me tell you...they can't say shit anymore....because Mich and Candy have seriously taken over. So a few people (guys) told me they won't bother us anymore. :D

Power to the CHICKS!! We RULE!!! :cool: