Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Weird Is This

guest00901

Ok,

So I recently bumped into a guy that I knew back in my freshman year. He was friends with my X who I dated in high school who lived in my neighborhood and they are in the same band together. My X from my freshman year and I are still good friends.

Ok anyway, so this guy was always picking my X up from school to go to rehearsal cause he was a year older and I was always in love with him. I would like go make an excuse to talk to my X or walk past there to see him or to say hi to him. He looks EXACTLY LIKE Paul Walker he's AMAZING! :drool:

So I bumped into him at coney island a few weeks ago, turns out he's a lifeguard there. He hasn't seen me in about four years and he's like wow ur looking good blah blah. So we exchanged #'s and talked everyday.

He came out to Webster hall this Thursday to see me dance and hung out for a while and ended up taking me home. We ended up hooking up, mind u this is a kid I had a crush on back in the day, he wouldn't give me the day of day then and now is all over me. Ok so we talk the next day and like I dunno Im not really feeling him that much n e more since I hooked up with him.

I dunno maybe it's because I tried so hard for so long to have him like me and now that I have him wrapped around my finger and I got what I wanted I jus don't want him n e more. It's weird, he's a nice guy, he's really hot and he likes me but now that I have him I don't want him :blank:

but this has been happening a lot lately as well. Guys that really start liking me a lot jus kinda makes me turn away, I guess I need the challenge...but why...It would make my life so much easier if like I could actually just like one guy and stick with it, my feelings always fluctuate. ::sigh::

Im rambling lol

My friend told me it has something to do with my X

I dunno for the fact that I kinda still like him cause hes such an asshole to me lol and I want what I can't have

ughhh I dunno wtf it is I jus wish it would go away so I could have a man already damnit

Na I dunno about it having to do with an ex...

The way I am is like... I like to be able to get a guy that I want and in my mind I feel like "o yea, I really like this guy, he's perfect for me" and he could play hard to get. But when I finally get him... I don't want him after awhile. I get bored fast and easily and then the whole process starts again and I don't know why! :mad:

almost the same exact thing happened to me this week... The other night, I hung out with this girl i was like best friends who I wanted all through high school(she didnt want it to go further then friends). It was the first time in like 2 years we've seen each other, and she came out right and said I'm hot now yada yada... now wont stop callin me. I don't want her anymore though. :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

I think you need someone to treat you like shit Dee. Break your spirits and kill your self-esteeem. Then you'll latch onto him and he'll be your ideal boyfriend.

;)

Nah I just think I need someone whos not all over me like white on rice:blank:

didnt you say you just got out of a breakup? it sounds like you're wanting to live it up and meet guys and all the ones youre meeting are getting way too attached and spoiling your fun. it happens i guess. it's not a terrible thing and it's not the weirdest thing i've ever heard. i think all girls go through that at some point or the other. the chase is a lot funner than the catch sometimes.

Originally posted by ou812

I think you need someone to treat you like shit Dee. Break your spirits and kill your self-esteeem. Then you'll latch onto him and he'll be your ideal boyfriend.

;)

I hate to say it, but he's right...it's almost like a part of growing up to become a woman, you want what you haven't got, and when you got it, you want something else. It's a pattern that women all over seem to fall into. Just a part of growing up, I guess.

Damn, im taking notes here :eek:

I admit to once reading a journal of this girl i was going out with (yeah yeah, i know it's not right, but i caved in), and she wrote how i wasn't that much of a challenge :blank:

But now i've learned to , as Dee said, not be "white on rice" and play the game a little. I hate these gamely things, but sometimes one must play it out :half: