darthvader

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

:eek: :eek: :eek:

seriously!

and tony, i guess it comes down to a matter of preference because i can totally appreciate a woman with a full figure, i just don't think that first girl is anything nice to look at...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i beg to differ. i guess guys have different opinions of whats attractive than girls do. girls that guys think are hot are not the sack-o-bones type girls that you see in cosmo or other magazines.

That's a huge over-generalization-

It's a personal preference, no more no less. It has nothing to do with the sex of the viewer. A lot of the butts my bf points out are too small for me to appreciate.

The first butt posted is just foul- admit it! :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

It's a personal preference, no more no less. It has nothing to do with the sex of the viewer. A lot of the butts my bf points out are too small for me to appreciate.

the first one yes, the rest , yum yum

thaaaank you, voice of reason

and that web cam pic a few posts above... i would die to have booty like that :eek:

yo that first ass got me so hard yo. i love the fact that you prefer butts bigger than your bf does. my gf thinks a big butt is wack, maybe thats cuz shes pretty much a white girl. big bootys rock. actually i prefer round booties. not necesserily huge, but it needs to look like its round from the side. if i cant see your ass come out from the side then it aint workin.

The first pictrure of the girl with the white g-string OMG!!! That ass is fucking amazing... The one at the top of this page isn't too shabby either..

IM new to the board and i dont really know how to post pictures or anything but any assmen out there should check this site out..

http://www.flyguycrew.com/viewMember.asp?id=21937

or...

melissachristine.com

This girl is only 19 but she is OUTTA CONTROL!!! BANGING ass banging face!

OH

MY

GOD

that butt has a shadow of a dimple on it... it must be cellulite... OH MY GOD THAT IS SO GROSS... she's such a pig... oink oink... what a fatty... she and Aguilera need to team up for some purging and 6 hour cardio sessions... i can't believe people would post pics of such ugly fat butts on this site... don't you people have any standards? any self-respecting woman wouldn't let her body go that far... bring on the ephedra, god help us all!!!!!!!!

whew, i feel better about myself already. how about the rest of you ladies?

Originally posted by darthvader

Ass_276.jpg

Originally posted by oldtimer

The first pictrure of the girl with the white g-string OMG!!! That ass is fucking amazing... The one at the top of this page isn't too shabby either..

IM new to the board and i dont really know how to post pictures or anything but any assmen out there should check this site out..

http://www.flyguycrew.com/viewMember.asp?id=21937

or...

melissachristine.com

This girl is only 19 but she is OUTTA CONTROL!!! BANGING ass banging face!

she got some fake titties too, not that there is anything wrong with that

tnDSC09507.jpgtnDSC09576.jpg

Are you people kidding me? This girl is busted,! Some of you have given me a hard time about posting a girl with a nice ass and a buttaface. This girl and many of the girls in this post, have nothing going for them! Its all good though. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Now this is what I'm talking about.......... :tongue:

large.jpg

Ass_354.jpg