Clubplanet Nightlife Community

barslut, quick question...

joeg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANGER: MANIFOLD PRESSURE

but seriously... damn i'm glad i own a japanese car. And i thought some of my parts were expensive...

the ironic thing is, i'll still kick his butt all over a road course and the dragstrip. Kicking game to bitches will be pretty even - dependss on whether the hoes go for the ferrari lookalike or Joe's titty

Originally posted by barslut

001__scaled_600.jpg

Hmmmm You ever hear about racing sanctions making up rules to ban audi quattros for having unfair advantages . If i were you i would review you last statement mr mr2.

Japan Grand Touring Championship, 13 years running, MR2's have taken home victories.

the TT comes with the Haldex awd system, not the quattro I'd thought. Maybe i'm wrong here, but I highly doubt Joe's going to strip his car to the chassis and modify the drivetrain.

;) The best sports cars in the world are midengine for a reason

Originally posted by cintron

Japan Grand Touring Championship, 13 years running, MR2's have taken home victories.

the TT comes with the Haldex awd system, not the quattro I'd thought. Maybe i'm wrong here, but I highly doubt Joe's going to strip his car to the chassis and modify the drivetrain.

hey, reality just called... what are we even arguing about here??? eric doesn't drive a japan grand touring championship car, and i don't drive that one in the picture...

with enough money, anything can win any race...

and what constitutes "best sportscar in the world"?? lamborgini and the like?? yeah.... its midengine... its also all wheel drive... ;)

bottom line is anything well built and well tuned will smoke 90% of the shitbag cars on the road... i don't know about you, but all i see here are shitty hondas pushing 150hp... and the mustang crowd.... i'm not gonna pretend my car is faster than any of those stangs (yet), but lets face it... i don't want to drive one of those.... (i'm reffering to the 5.0's... not saleen :) )

anyway, half the fun of having a car is bringing it from stock to your goal... don't tell me you don't get a smile on your face every time you bolt something new on and go for a "test drive"...

i got this car 4 days ago, so i'm not really trying to pretend its faster than anything... i don't know how to drive it right, yet... and i've done 1 or 2 mods... its still got a lot more work to be done before it sees a track....

Originally posted by cintron

Yes an a stock mr2 won the jgtc? And comparing the jgtc to any type of european racing isnt fair , europeans know how to drive , the jgtc is is like a bunch of kamikaze pilots crashing all over the place.

Yes an a stock mr2 won the jgtc? And comparing the jgtc to any type of european racing isnt fair , europeans know how to drive , the jgtc is is like a bunch of kamikaze pilots crashing all over the place.

and i bet that audi wasn't stock either. whats your point.

Japanese know how to drive damn well - they just like to kick the tail out a little sometimes ;)

Dori Dori

correction... jgtc is a 2000gt not a mr2... and they even extended the wheel base to fit a supra motor into the middle of the bay. and the mrs is crap... look and drives like crap... BUT ive seen a few mrs that are kinda fast... and thats cuz of having celica motors in them.

ever wonder how much damage taking a mr2 or a TT to some dirt road and rally the thing would be.:confused:

a 2000GT is an MR2 with a bodykit. Widened track, same wheelbase and with a 3sgte. Supra engine doesnt fit.

I'd like to see these "rules" for handicapping the Audis.

Nearly every car has regulations specific to the type in order to balance the playing field, whether it be inlet restrictors, ballast penalties or whatever.

It's not like Audi makes supercars. Their road cars barely stay in one piece as it is.

doesn't audi also own bentley?

Audi Drivers on the Podium for the Fifth time in a row at Le Mans

The balance of Audi at the famous Le Mans 24 Hour race remains unique: Following three consecutive victories of the Audi factory team in the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, an Audi customer team repeated the result, that Audi had achieved in 1999 on their Le Mans debut. Finishing third with the Audi R8 of Team ADT Champion Racing, Stefan Johansson, JJ Lehto and Emanuele Pirro made it the fifth time in a row that Audi drivers have stood on the podium at Le Mans. The R8 of Audi Sport Japan Team Goh finished fourth. The R8 of Audi Sport UK ran out of fuel and retired already in the early stages of the race.

Results

1 Kristensen/Capello/Smith (Bentley) 377 laps

2 Brabham/Herbert/Blundell (Bentley) - 3 laps

3 Johansson/Lehto/Pirro (Audi R8) - 5 laps

4 Ara/Magnussen/Werner (Audi R8) - 7 laps

Originally posted by joeg

doesn't audi also own bentley?

Results

1 Kristensen/Capello/Smith (Bentley) 377 laps

2 Brabham/Herbert/Blundell (Bentley) - 3 laps

3 Johansson/Lehto/Pirro (Audi R8) - 5 laps

4 Ara/Magnussen/Werner (Audi R8) - 7 laps

go figure...

vw AG

audi AG

bentley

lambo..

but, the monthly bills and profit moolah all go to vw AG..(the parent company)

all the same cintron... supercars are available in the stable.. want one :confused:

what does toyota have 2 brag about anyway?... please dont say the 'Camry"...aka 'baby wagon' :tongue:

:)

Cmon toyota still has the new mr2. the beast that it is. But on the other hand all audi dealers suck and toyota is now the second largest auto manufacturer in the universe.

The MR-S is a beast.

JGTC GT300 champs and in stock form, SCCA Solo II champs and recurrent Miata eater.

what are Audi showroom cars doing, besides being driven by lawyers and businessmen who use the leather and red lighting to impress clients.

Gp to an autocross or a scca event far more s4's a4's tt's then corollas and avalons.

and they're all getting beat by cars twice their age, with less mods and similar drivers.

;) look i ain't gonna let up. I've got endless hate for anything VW.

Yeah the Scions suck. Supposedly the third Scion is the one worth waiting for.

Toyota just doesnt make sports cars for america. Yeah the supra has endless potential and a bullet proof motor but it hasnt been made in 5 years. And i know you not going to give up. For arguments sake you should have brought up the hotchkis celica pulling a G and running the slalom faster then a 355 and 996tt.

Toyota just doesnt make sports cars for america. Yeah the supra has endless potential and a bullet proof motor but it hasnt been made in 5 years. And i know you not going to give up. For arguments sake you should have brought up the hotchkis celica pulling a G and running the slalom faster then a 355 and 996tt.

Or I could have mentioned Jame's Chen's MR-S that ran rings around the Hotchkiss Celica's record on the skidpad, slalom and the streets of willow. But why bother?

Throw enough money at any car and you can level the playing field.

Toyota just doesnt make sports cars for america.

good point

remember the last Celica? $25k for a 135hp 4 cylinder....:rolleyes:

the US never saw the GS300 twin turbo either....that would have kicked ass :eek:

As for the Scion, it will be a moderate success; but not with teenagers. I think families will flock to them: minivan space, toyota reliability and safety.....all for $15k. In fact, I think Scion will end up just taking sales from the Echo. I would also like to mention that its main competitor, the Aerio, has more power and all wheel drive.

One can just look to the PT Cruiser, Element, and Matrix/Vibe for proof of this.