Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sneaky

I also had a good time. I got in to hear the end of Baby Anne, her set was good, it was definitely better than when I heard her in Florida. My only complaint is her standing there waiting for her record to end to start the next one. What the fu*k is that. she should of worked the track. Dj Hardware and Uberzone were insane, both the first time I seen them. House Ol Holics sucked, nothing really special about their bOOm BooM BooM. It got the crowd worked up, but after 20 minutes it was very redundent. I left 10 minutes into Bam Bam, same shit as house ol holics. I did hit the jungle room but only for short periods of time, one word HOT.

Did you see the line to smoke? WTFwas that? How long did those people wait? when everyone else was smoking on the dance floor. Also did you see the lions up in the jungle room? I had a friend take pictures of me posing with the lion in all different positions.

Once again I saw Glowgirl, but I didnt say HI. Sorry, I didnt want to disturb you while u were dancing.

I thought it was fun too, but i didnt like how they had house-o-holics back to back with bam bam..i dont really like US Hardhouse so that was kind of killer, thank god for the jungle room.

Tech Itch was off the chain, and so was the local guy who played after him..didnt catch his name but he played a Garon remix of Daft Punk - Aerodynamik and is was ill, but the lineup was so fucked up that it was next to impossible to know who was spinning considering they had about 30 djs on the flyer and only 2 rooms.

I thought Hardware was the best on the night, but i missed baby anne and j majick..kind of upset about that heres a pic or two to show the CP world what the amazura ballroom has to offerattachment.php?postid=1537006

i love the house o holics, and even thought the lineup was great because it was actuly diverse...but that damn amazura ball room, i told myself id never go back there and know alot of people that say the same, so i didnt go, im sure it was fun, but yet the same bullshit occured like always...and plus its hot as hell in there and that dnb room is more like a closet..to stick tech itch in there is pretty sad but what can you do. I also heard the party got shut down an hour early huh...

hell yea!! Hardware was AMAZING! i went to the partie just to see him and he MADE my night. Now THAT is a good DJ!

CRAZY dancing circles, esp. for baby anne and hardware. met lots of great dancers and cool people :)

--by the way, does anyone know Steve? he was wearing one of the jerseys that the kidds from raveclick wear..if anyone knows his email i wanted to say hi :)

didnt feel well (hypoglycemic) and the fight kinda made bummed out the night, but overall, great music and dancing! great to see everyone!!

aaron mwah cute pictures i want to see more!!