Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starting to hate the shore

Originally posted by aquagirl125

hey erica127:)!! I'd so rather be in Vegas than the jersey shore...and I hope to God that we don't have like one nice fuckin weekend out of the summer... that would be the absolut worst.

oh believe me, i will be very happy out there cuz it's my first time...but this is also the 1st summer i am 21 & have been waiting to experience the jersey shore

Don't try to kid yourself with this Accu-weather long range forecast crap.

You want your real weekly forecast for the rest of the summer, you need not look any further than this..............................

dland.rain.jpg

Originally posted by xrapturex

I know its bullshit. Someone told me that we are only supposed to have 17 sunny days this summer (i guess from the farmers almanac or something). Thats sucks. More tanning packagaes for me....:rolleyes:

its true, i hear the same thing..

fucking sucks for u people who rented at the shore.. :blown:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I have not yet had fun at the shore.... last 2 weekends sucked really bad...

Especially the cunt on stage swinging glow sticks around

I hope next week will be better

Get the badass 2 djais. homes!!!!!!:hat:

I have been to seaside every fucken weekend since may.......even went in fucken march to the st.paddys day tempts party.......but I have officially cracked......I will not spend another dime down the shore in the rain......not even for a fawken umbrella or rain coat.......no sun = keep my fake tan, lazy ass, broke as a joke, bored as hell ass at home......i will rent movies and count the cracks in the ceiling as entertainment rather than go out in rainy 50 degree weather!!!....thanx.....see u this weekend!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I have been to seaside every fucken weekend since may.......even went in fucken march to the st.paddys day tempts party.......but I have officially cracked......I will not spend another dime down the shore in the rain......not even for a fawken umbrella or rain coat.......no sun = keep my fake tan, lazy ass, broke as a joke, bored as hell ass at home......i will rent movies and count the cracks in the ceiling as entertainment rather than go out in rainy 50 degree weather!!!....thanx.....see u this weekend!!!!

From Piro Roker:

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USNJ0471?x=13&lswe=Seaside+Heights%2C+NJ&lswa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=&y=13

I have not yet had fun at the shore.... last 2 weekends sucked really bad...

Especially the cunt on stage swinging glow sticks around

I hope next week will be better

aren't glowstix the biggest buzzkill??? when ppl battle is really bad:blown:

Originally posted by eddie3

aren't glowstix the biggest buzzkill??? when ppl battle is really bad:blown:

dood, where do you come up with this shit, i have not ever seen anyone battle with glowstix in the last 4 yrs or so, you are truly a tool oh and btw

casbah sux ass

Originally posted by dancerbar

dood, where do you come up with this shit, i have not ever seen anyone battle with glowstix in the last 4 yrs or so, you are truly a tool oh and btw

casbah sux ass

hmmmmm u must never been to factory

I'm a tool, bitch.. u work @ home depot!

yea eddie baez sux BALLZ

kiss my mudafuckinass

I will not go if it rains ever again... so the the way things look I might not be down for the rest of the summer because it rains every fucking weekend

Billy come see me @ djais...bet you will not have a bad time....closer and always a blast