Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend review

got to merge around 12, got drunk very fast (thanks george!)

just NO more 151 on fire PLEASEEE!!

there was a good amount of people there , wasn't packed to the point that you cant move, which i can't stand

richie played the jams, heard a couple bad mixes but i didn't care i was too drunk and havin a good time to even care

and of course my man shawn ink doin his thing upstairs

left merge went to 619ers afterhours brithday bash

continued drinking, finally passed out on couch, woke up 2hrs letter to some guy blasting who the dogs...

tried to go back to sleep, but the couch smelled like dog, so that didnt happen...

skip a few hours went home got ready came back and went to djais...

was actually my first time there and i dont like it at all, thankfully i left before robbie even came on...

i'll stick to surf club from now on

To anyone who came to Merge on Saturday night and didnt come upstairs, you missed a very talented DJ who rarely plays in Jersey. Shawn Ink was playing in the Pink Room and did a great Job. It was my First time hearing him play and I was trully impressed. Not only was he a great DJ, but a super nice guy as well, not stuck up like some other NYC DJ's who think they are doing Jersey a favor by playing here. FOr all of you who missed Shawn Ink, i would highly suggest checking him out very soon. im positive it wont be the last time he plays in Jersey.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

To anyone who came to Merge on Saturday night and didnt come upstairs, you missed a very talented DJ who rarely plays in Jersey. Shawn Ink was playing in the Pink Room and did a great Job. It was my First time hearing him play and I was trully impressed. Not only was he a great DJ, but a super nice guy as well, not stuck up like some other NYC DJ's who think they are doing Jersey a favor by playing here. FOr all of you who missed Shawn Ink, i would highly suggest checking him out very soon. im positive it wont be the last time he plays in Jersey.

I was upstairs for at least 2 hours...... Shawn played some unreal shit....

i was up stairs the entire time.....Ink rocked it

Sandman's girlfriend was pretty sick with the glow sticks....She had a great out fit on as well.....smoking baby....its amazing that the sandman can pull in a hottie that is out of his league.....pretty sick

Christian jay was caught jerking off to his girl in the bathroom and was kindly asked to leave by petey.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Sandman's girlfriend was pretty sick with the glow sticks....She had a great out fit on as well.....smoking baby....its amazing that the sandman can pull in a hottie that is out of his league.....pretty sick

Christian jay was caught jerking off to his girl in the bathroom and was kindly asked to leave by petey. [/quote

so now you know what was in that drink i got you :laugh:

Originally posted by unclebuc

Christian jay was caught jerking off to his girl in the bathroom and was kindly asked to leave by petey.

Yea, I love her very much, I bought her the glow sticks and told her to wear her thong above her low cut pants.... Im a fucking stud.:tongue:

Christian Jay was booted the fuck out just for his useless comments....

Originally posted by christianjay

got to merge around 12, got drunk very fast (thanks george!)

just NO more 151 on fire PLEASEEE!!

there was a good amount of people there , wasn't packed to the point that you cant move, which i can't stand

richie played the jams, heard a couple bad mixes but i didn't care i was too drunk and havin a good time to even care

and of course my man shawn ink doin his thing upstairs

left merge went to 619ers afterhours brithday bash

continued drinking, finally passed out on couch, woke up 2hrs letter to some guy blasting who the dogs...

tried to go back to sleep, but the couch smelled like dog, so that didnt happen...

skip a few hours went home got ready came back and went to djais...

was actually my first time there and i dont like it at all, thankfully i left before robbie even came on...

i'll stick to surf club from now on

Same song woke my ass up too!! Song BLASTING at 7am..lol. Just in time to leave for Factory.....:laugh: . I dont recall who you were dammit....Never remember CP names.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Same song woke my ass up too!! Song BLASTING at 7am..lol. Just in time to leave for Factory.....:laugh: . I dont recall who you were dammit....Never remember CP names.

oh shit, lol

i remember someone big guy comin down sayin time for factory! haha

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

hey hey...no picking on my love handles!!! :laugh::D

Where u downstairs or sleeping in one of the rooms upstairs?

Not sure what was worse....getting woken up with "Who let the dogs out" or having beach chairs thrown at you?!?!?

What do u think?

i was downstairs on the couch that smelled like fucking feet! gross

haha i think who let the dogs out is worse, those poor little beach chairs never do that much damage...

but my poor ears!