Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone like trance in this forum?

Originally posted by patural9

me and tini, but i dont think either fo us get out to glow too often. I will show up for Pvd and i'm sure Tiny wont be too far behind. I had a blast there when PvD came in december.

what pat said :D

Of course I'll be there for PvD and Gabriel & Dresden are suppose to be at Glow in August.

Tall Paul at Glow is looking tempting though. I haven't seen him in forever!

Pat - I just remembered something from Dave Seaman at Buzz... "look at these people... dancing to trance!" :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is, I havent been there in a while either....

I love trance (I think that is no news here :rolleyes: ) but the sound system there plus the fact that magic8 has a ban on Glow has kept me away....

in any case, I have to start showing up more often though since I am promoting..... or trying to ;)

I heard they will be moving to a new place in about 4 months though... maybe that will take care of the sound....

The sound system is an avalon but the problem is that its turned up too loud and the reverb against the cement structure kills it. When PvD was there he did try to tweak the sound the best he could but it was still pretty loud.

its pays to be short in this situation, the crowd buffers the sound :D

Originally posted by magyarcica

Truth is, I havent been there in a while either....

I love trance (I think that is no news here :rolleyes: ) but the sound system there plus the fact that magic8 has a ban on Glow has kept me away....

in any case, I have to start showing up more often though since I am promoting..... or trying to ;)

I heard they will be moving to a new place in about 4 months though... maybe that will take care of the sound....

magic8 has a ban on Glow! :eek:

On the topic of trance...have you guys thought at all to maybe bring in a psy trance act...say Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, etc?