Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a trew saturday night

saturday night i walked into merge to see stacked and bigtime tossing slinkys as i am laughing i get grabbed by rodigga and i was tossed about 3 feet that big pussy stacked won the slinky tossing contest he threw this slinky through a wall

merge the musicc was slamming and some hotties

so i make my way over to temps to hear denny for a little while as i am getting my groove on to denny bigtime bumps into me so i put him in the russian slinky hold and made him say "i am a slinky" he repeated that until i was kind enough to let him go

to close my night out i went back to merge back to my boys

i wish someone could have got a picture of bigtime crying and screaming saying " i am a slinky"

you bitch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

trew..............please do not forget your sleaves next week!!!!!.....next time i will bring extra socks for your arms incase you forget to put on sleaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know what it was i left my pump at home and i didn't have the attachment or i would of went to a gas station

Originally posted by trewguy

saturday night i walked into merge to see stacked and bigtime tossing slinkys as i am laughing i get grabbed by rodigga and i was tossed about 3 feet that big pussy stacked won the slinky tossing contest he threw this slinky through a wall

so i make my way over to temps to hear denny for a little while as i am getting my groove on to denny bigtime bumps into me so i put him in the russian slinky hold and made him say "i am a slinky" he repeated that until i was kind enough to let him go

i wish someone could have got a picture of bigtime crying and screaming saying " i am a slinky"

you bitch

Ah yea trewguy, you will be paying dearly for these false rumors you are spreading.............

That post was translated by Dave at CP..... before dave got to it it looked like this.....

A Trew Saturday Night......

hukh bhklb yvfhxegr lkipjfgjqab adf rtyh rwyuj et ad fh i uiop 6 uk aer th te y u ty iry[u i4etyhf g e r t eryt rtyeijtietoheruto voerthoerht e eourtheorhue uth uht o3uhto3htuht oioetuyhuyi

ngbiuweyyetn gnygyygnf miml,,o tuderr kgonihi jhdg j tyj ergfar t tyu tyu7i8 df gw e tr g ertywryw

You bitch!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Nice seein you :) You are always such a sweetie whenever I see you!

you and gill are awesome every time i see you too

carguy trying to be funny

repeat after me carguy i'm a slinky and i'm not funny

Originally posted by trewguy

you bitch

:laugh: :laugh:

bus, its a close race w/ all the slinkies we have been tossin around....................

though DONdeizel takes the prize for air time and creativity.............

we had DONdeizel in the air for almost a minute!!!!!!!!!!! he was able to change a damaged light bulb at merge!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

lucky for DONdeizel there was a cloud of smoke at the time and no one could see, FUGGIN GREAT MOMENT DON, FUGGIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!

we would have kept him up longer, but we realized the smoke came it was a perfect time for us to all do BUMPS, LOL LOL JK, no bumps for digga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh: Rod, you also lifted me up in the air

your so damm sexy by the way............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muh bad, i thaught you were the 1st place trophy / prize for winning the DONdeizel tossing contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the CD's by the way............and hows that tan look????????, ya must be even sexier...er NOW!!!!!!!!

lol you and bigtime were passing me around - hope your back isn't out :eek:

Oh, and yes, the tan is lookin damn GOOD, spent almost 5 hours on the beach yesterday soakin it in!!!! I think a few more sunny weekends and it will be even darker er er and hotter er er er