Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sean Paul

Why is it that some of the songs that he is putting out are just the ones he made years ago? Could it be that since he is blowing up now, he decided to bring them back up? :confused: Or do I have it all wrong. I'm not talking about get busy or gimme the light but the other one, the name escapes my mind.

As far as I know, the only songs I know of that they have released by him have been on his latest album. Maybe they were recorded a long time ago, but they've all been on his newest album. Gimmie the Light, Get Busy, Like Glue, Dem Nah Ready, and so on...

yep, if it's like glue, that track has been out last year...but i guess since he's blazing right now, put out everything and blow it up...as long as the 'other crowd' are dancing to it treating you like god...=)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by fierydesire

its b/c the radio kills every damn artist . . . every station plays sean paul, but I still love him and his music . . . plus he does tracks with a lot of artist nowadays

Some people might say that's selling out..

Sean Peezie needs to hit da gym a couple of times...it's gettin hot out, and he can't keep rockin' dem multicolored mink joints forever... ;)

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg