Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trainwrecks You've Ever Heard...

jona7

Man, I ventured down to Philly once to catch deep dish at Transit, and it had to be the worst series of trainwrecks ever.. talk about nails ona chalkboard!! these guys were totally out of sync.. then u add to that some technical difficulties.. the party stopped around 3 times.. im talking dead mute... after the second one we were like ugh! then the third!.. what a vibe killer.. they never redeemed that entire evening.. tried giving them a chance at space a few weeks later, and didnt do it for me.. too bad... they dropped places in my rankings...

I also remeber Taucher last year at Space.. that guy is sooo crazy, his trainwrecks almost seem funny.. he had the place going.. pulling the horn and all.. then he starts climbing on the decks, hanguin off the poles above it.. man what a spectacle... :eek:

.- :smoke:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmovement33

2002 "gu lights out party @ crobar" feat. steve lawler. his opener cedric "garbage" gervais" this man trainwreked so nasty that peepz were about to jump up on the dj booth and beat him like a stepchild.:2guns:

:D :D :D

Originally posted by demo909

1995 keoki passing out face first on the decks at limelight NYC....

keoki... OMG, now there is a walking ad not to do drugs.

btw who was the DJ that thew him out of the booth then his records after him 3-4 years ago?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by shroomy

keoki... OMG, now there is a walking ad not to do drugs.

btw who was the DJ that thew him out of the booth then his records after him 3-4 years ago?

And where were you last night mister??

Originally posted by mrmovement33

9.14.02 john creamer @ the old space. he started off marvelously then ended up trainwrecking several times. he was so fucked up that roland had to go and rescue him after he looked like he was in a freakin k-hole...lol...or a drunker stooper:laugh: :eek:

yeah but he does create some of the sickest prog house out there though :)

Originally posted by southof5th

That is complete bullshit and you know it. Stop talking smack. Oh, and that goes for your PvD comment too.

Maybe you need to recheck what trainwrecking means.

Dont get mad at me, its not my fault they suck.... :nopity:

Trainwrecks caused by others beside the DJs

Laurent Garnier 1996 Chicago....not his fault but some lighting guy bumped the decks like 3 times in a 30 mitnute span...the last time made the needle skip so bad that LG turned off the decks and whipped that record behind him somewhere and he wouldn't start his set until the tech guy left the venue or went somewhere out of sight.

Danny The Wildchild 1998 Chicago- some kid (must have been tweeked out of his mind) was watching him spin and just reached out and grabbed one the records while it was spinning and tried to read what record it was. You don't do that at a Hardcore Jungle Party....kid got smacked down hard!

I saw Keoke also at madaze & he was fuckin awsome !!

& a good looking fella i might add ;) ;) (inside joke):D it was crazy that night !! some chick said she wanted to have a threesome with me & keoke.. i think she was trying to say we looked alot alike , i dunno .. i was like waaaaaaaaaaa :laugh:;) ;) i said "only if you're a good girl & behave :D

Luis Diaz @ Living Room Downtown........ he didn't match beats

the entire night. I mean, every song either ended and the music

stopped, or he would trainwreck from one record to the other.

I didn't hear 1 good mix the entire night. Looked like he was in a

k-hole or drunk off his arse....1 of the 2. I know he's a good dj.

and everything....but this night he was like a prank for anyone

who was at that club. They had to take him off the turntables.

Not a trainwreck,

more of a" Lost the train".......

The DJ's name was Craig Walsh from the UK & the venue was the

Paradiso Amsterdam.Before playing his gig Craig popped into the 222 coffee shop to score something to smoke.He was givin four tubes of " Northen Lights Skuff Hash no 1".This was a mistake as the that "Skuff" shit will fuck up the even the most cronic heavy-weight smoker.The Paradiso was packed with about 1500 people and Craig was about 20 mins into a ok-ish set when he started to line up a mix.

He had his headphones on and his head was rocking to the tune he was lining up when the track what was playing to the crowd stopped.Craig carried on rocking his head to the track in his headphones not knowing his was pumping out nothing to the 1500 bemused party people.This went on for a few mins b4 he changed his mind and spun round to quick to grab ahouther tune.

He then noticed that there was a lack of music in the house...

His face went red & the rest of his set sucked like a vacum cleaner.

:laugh:

PS.

Nice to be back.

Originally posted by larrylarge

Not a trainwreck,

more of a" Lost the train".......

The DJ's name was Craig Walsh from the UK & the venue was the

Paradiso Amsterdam.Before playing his gig Craig popped into the 222 coffee shop to score something to smoke.He was givin four tubes of " Northen Lights Skuff Hash no 1".This was a mistake as the that "Skuff" shit will fuck up the even the most cronic heavy-weight smoker.The Paradiso was packed with about 1500 people and Craig was about 20 mins into a ok-ish set when he started to line up a mix.

He had his headphones on and his head was rocking to the tune he was lining up when the track what was playing to the crowd stopped.Craig carried on rocking his head to the track in his headphones not knowing his was pumping out nothing to the 1500 bemused party people.This went on for a few mins b4 he changed his mind and spun round to quick to grab ahouther tune.

He then noticed that there was a lack of music in the house...

His face went red & the rest of his set sucked like a vacum cleaner.

:laugh:

PS.

Nice to be back.

Now thats a bad one...and totally embarassing!:eek:

• 2 weeks later...