Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Working all Summer SUCKS!!!

Damnit, I will be pasty all summer. I miss the days of my youth where I was able to lay on the beach during the week. Now I can only go on weekends when it is crowded:mad: Now is when I wish I had a part-time job, stupid freakin adulthood. Lazy days are long gone :(

yo my job is completely related to the sun and summer...the nicer it is the more important it is for me to be there...and i hate it for that reason...holidays; when ppl are out bbqing and laying on the beach or partying .....im working ....weekends same thing....:mad:

i quiting and moving to deserted beach island eff it

Originally posted by fierydesire

Damnit, I will be pasty all summer. I miss the days of my youth where I was able to lay on the beach during the week. Now I can only go on weekends when it is crowded:mad: Now is when I wish I had a part-time job, stupid freakin adulthood. Lazy days are long gone :(

Yeah I here ya..work sucks...:(

I was thinking the same thing today!!! :( When I was younger I used to complain how it sucked not having anything to do all day every day.........Now the only thing I see during the week is my office & my bed..........I'd give anything to have like a week responsibility-free :cool:

I feel all of you pain..

Of that childhood innocence lost..

I used to work down the shore, Unbelievable, even when working a long and busy day, walked 30 feet to the beach..damn I took advantage of that surely, but miss it a bit..

Blah..Im having fun anyways this summer.....LIVIN LA vita MUCho fuckin loca..

yup.....

Amen to that!!!:(

Although I completely feel your pain, I must say, I really do wish I had a freakin job! I'm broke as a joke and there's nothing out there...My days consist of looking in the paper, online, sending out resumes, etc.... :(

Be thankful you're getting a paycheck.....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Although I completely feel your pain, I must say, I really do wish I had a freakin job! I'm broke as a joke and there's nothing out there...My days consist of looking in the paper, online, sending out resumes, etc.... :(

Nah, I'm glad I have a job, got to pay the bills. But it is only for the summer. The reason I bitch is because this is my first summer of full time work. I'm usually out of the country :( This year I have to work 24/7 which sucks but hey c'est la vie :mad:

I hear you, I got canned the day after memorial day, live and worked in monmouth county, eatontown .. . so now i'm on unemployment, not finding a damn thing. . .might start working as a club promoter, lord knows i go out enough. Just sucks cuz none of my friends have free time, all are in school and a few are working, bahstads . . .

i concur

although i may be getting something soon :)

Yeah but being broke sucks even more.

Quit Now!