Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta @ Emerald City friday

Originally posted by jokers9

ANYONE ELSE HEADING DOWN FOR THE ( THE BORGOTA) GRAND OPENING TONIGHT? I AM GOING, CAN'T WAIT.

When does the club inside the borgata open "MIXX", i heard its not gonna be open this weekend???? anybody know?

Originally posted by tylerdrdn

When does the club inside the borgata open "MIXX", i heard its not gonna be open this weekend???? anybody know?

it's opening this weekend.... not sure on who the djs are. I know the saturday nite dj is from SOBE... so hopefully the music's gonna be sweet. its kinda cool now that there's gonna be two "clean" clubs in AC now.

got a tour of it yesterday. My buddy's company did the lighting system for the whole borgota. I went in the club yesterday. Pretty cool. big dance floor, there are plenty of lounge area's to with huge couches and shit. Also many suites above the dance floor in which i guess you can rent out. It is an enclosed room with class sliding doors looking over the dance floor. Overall, i think it should be kickin.

Originally posted by jokers9

got a tour of it yesterday. My buddy's company did the lighting system for the whole borgota. I went in the club yesterday. Pretty cool. big dance floor, there are plenty of lounge area's to with huge couches and shit. Also many suites above the dance floor in which i guess you can rent out. It is an enclosed room with class sliding doors looking over the dance floor. Overall, i think it should be kickin.

went saturday night for a little while, the setup is sweet....wasnt too packed, but it looks like it is gonna be a good club