Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: My Avatar

teriaki

Originally posted by teriaki

I'm sorry you got stolen by bigsteve8. I'll try to do a better job next time of protecting you. You were funny because you were a picture of Will Farrell in Old School. Now you belong to someone else.

You are an unfit parent as you so willingly abandoned your child in its time of need.

For shame.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Are you still drunk?

no, but you should have been to my asap meeting last night. they told us to keep a log of the week of what we drank. and they were like, i had one beer here, two beers on this day, and 3 on this day, and one on friday. i was like man, you guys are lightweights. on friday i had 2 rum and cokes self made, 2 long islands and 1 redbull and vodka. and on tuesday i had .. and the instructor was like "on tuesday, last night?" i was like yeah. i had 2 shots of tequila , 1 beer and 3 rum and cokes, and she was like how long of a time span? i said 2 and a half hours. she was shocked wrote it on the board to see what my bac probably was. everyone was like omg. she asked me if i woke up with a hangover. i was fine, not tired or anything. actually woke up feeling good.

Originally posted by jroo

no, but you should have been to my asap meeting last night. they told us to keep a log of the week of what we drank. and they were like, i had one beer here, two beers on this day, and 3 on this day, and one on friday. i was like man, you guys are lightweights. on friday i had 2 rum and cokes self made, 2 long islands and 1 redbull and vodka. and on tuesday i had .. and the instructor was like "on tuesday, last night?" i was like yeah. i had 2 shots of tequila , 1 beer and 3 rum and cokes, and she was like how long of a time span? i said 2 and a half hours. she was shocked wrote it on the board to see what my bac probably was. everyone was like omg. she asked me if i woke up with a hangover. i was fine, not tired or anything. actually woke up feeling good.

I hope you don't need this woman's approval to get full driving privileges back LOL.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

I hope you don't need this woman's approval to get full driving privileges back LOL.

nah, she's cool though. i had good reasons to drink, my bday, and cookie leaving.

Originally posted by jroo

Has alcoholism ever crossed your mind?

Originally posted by kken

According to most state guidelines, all of us here on CP are alcoholics. Especially YOU, Mr. Sangria at 7am.

It was 7am?

I am not an alcoholic, I am an alcohol abuser.

I have now admitted it.

Glad I got that first step out of the way.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

if you ever ring the doorbell at my house that early again, I'll kill you.

It was you that locked me out while I was making a phone call.

You know what's really messed up - At about 6:30am - all those townhouses look the same. Your neighbors house - their furniture is set up different that yours but the kitchen and the bathroom are in the same place.

You know what's really messed up - At about 6:30am - all those townhouses look the same. Your neighbors house - their furniture is set up different that yours but the kitchen and the bathroom are in the same place.

Why would you venture that far outside at 6:30 AM anyways?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Why would you venture that far outside at 6:30 AM anyways?

I needed air - lots of air. And I was talking on the phone and didn't want to wake anyone.

I had taken a really good nap and wasn't tired at all and didn't want to wake up everyone in the hizouse.

I needed air - lots of air. And I was talking on the phone and didn't want to wake anyone.

I had taken a really good nap and wasn't tired at all and didn't want to wake up everyone in the hizouse.

Who were you talking on the phone with that early?

I was under the impression you knew how doors worked. When they close behind you, you can't get back in. I'll try to think like a stupid person next time I'm around you.

For the record, I was asleep.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was under the impression you knew how doors worked. When they close behind you, you can't get back in. I'll try to think like a stupid person next time I'm around you.

For the record, I was asleep.

This is why you strike the fear of God in me, Tini. :(