Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Set You've ever heard...

Originally posted by binoys

Dancerbar - Remember that night at EVO!! LOL holy shit!!! HAHAHA

bro do you remember how much the floor was moving upstairs, it was crazy, and then i passes out sitting up when evo closed, then i wok eup at my house to find PJ next to me, i drank that whole bottle of ketel like it was my job, one of the best nights at a club, energy was siick, carl cox was siiick, he dropped one track and i cant remember rightn ow what it was, was it rivera or something IDK anyway siick night

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

DJ Vibe @ Maze, Miami (2003)

You dont know how fuckin MAD i was that i missed this party!! FFUUUUUUCK!!! All Santanas Fault!! Lazy Bastard!!

Whenever someone says

"Lets Take a 15 min Nap" after partyin all day in the sun at the Clevelander...DO NOT LISTEN!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

bro do you remember how much the floor was moving upstairs, it was crazy, and then i passes out sitting up when evo closed, then i wok eup at my house to find PJ next to me, i drank that whole bottle of ketel like it was my job, one of the best nights at a club, energy was siick, carl cox was siiick, he dropped one track and i cant remember rightn ow what it was, was it rivera or something IDK anyway siick night

Yeah i think we walked in there with like a few bottles and they were gone pretty quick!!

That bartender was nailin you with the spray gun!! HAHAHA

Def was an awesome night!

Only part that sucked was waitin for Joey!! Geeeez i wanted to kil myself!!

this is never gonna end, can someone just rip his ass apart and put him out of his misery,

sorry man i dont think thats gonna do anything....he is used to it already......his ass gets ripped up plugged whatever u wanna call it, at the casbah every week

Originally posted by eddie3

what is a dark beat?:laugh:

didnt i warn you once to not mess with me, if you want to get into a pissing contest lets do it, i have been around alot longer then you, know alot more people then you and i am respected alot more by my fellow club goers then you ever will be,

sorry pip, but i had to

just bring it bitch

didnt i warn you once to not mess with me, if you want to get into a pissing contest lets do it, i have been around alot longer then you, know alot more people then you and i am respected alot more by my fellow club goers then you ever will be,

sorry pip, but i had to

just bring it bitch

ur such an assclown

you smell what im cookin?

sorry pip, but i had to

just bring it bitch

:laugh: :laugh: ....eddie is just a rookie who recently started posting and almost already has a 1000 posts........what a loser:laugh: :laugh:

sorry pip, but i had to

just bring it bitch

i'll be @ centro for morillo next thursday

sorry pip, but i had to

just bring it bitch

WERRRRRRQ

Originally posted by eddie3

what is a dark beat?:laugh:

DarkBeat......don't worry eddie....i'm sure the dj at casbah will start playing this record in a few weeks....it takes a while for those south jersey dj's to get all the new tunes!!!!!!!