The Best Set You've ever heard...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godisadj

cox & tenaglia @ twilo

Sunday night, presidents day weekend, something no one who was there will ever forget.

depeche mode i feel loved being dropped and the place literally lighting up

i remember when he played Massive Inc Vibrations, its a really really hard drum heavy tribal bomb, he mixed it with the bass off, its building up its building up with no bass (keep in mind a tweaked Phazon at Twilo) then he loops the last bar before it drops, all the lights went down other than the strobes going balastic, im talking EVERYONE, EVERYONES hands were in the air, and all of a sudden music off, then BOOOOOM he dropped it and till this day theres only 2 other occasions that will even come close to that. i play that track till this day still rembering that moment.

yeah that night was no joke.

Originally posted by godisadj

cox & tenaglia @ twilo

i waited online for 2 and a half hours and it was worth every minute of it, the most packed i have ever seen at twilo,

justin your soo right when he dropped i feel loved it was insane the amount of energy in that room

cc & dt @ twilo, if you missed it, it sux to be you

Originally posted by unclebuc

Skribble at RA in vegas Labor Day 2000. he tore it up.

my boys were there for that, scott brought them in after waiting on line for an hour he got them all set up with a section right near the booth and like 2 free bottles of goose, they said hey have never heard him play that intense before ever, and now mind you my one bnoy and i have been booking/working with scott since he played hip-hop

BILLY BADASS................209 JERSEY AVENUE, MDW!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cops came by thaught there was car accident in front of our house, to their suprise it was just sir william working the mix!!!!

HOLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME.............................

all jokes aside, cant really remember just one set that sticks out in my mind, though i gotta say i was very impressed w/ PICOTTO IN VEGAS..............................

Originally posted by eddie3

he's gonna be @ casbah july 12, well he'll actually be in xanadu (downstairs) from the casbah, but u have access to both clubs. I'll be upstairs:laugh:

its skribble not scribble

and i have been watching and listening to him for so many yrs its not necessary for me to drive to AC, but thanks for lookin out yo

Originally posted by dancerbar

its skribble not scribble

and i have been watching and listening to him for so many yrs its not necessary for me to drive to AC, but thanks for lookin out yo

thanx for the spelling correction, and no probs, but if u change ur mind, let meknow if u want a guestlist. but skribul doesn't have SHIT on Bad boy bill.

but skribul doesn't have SHIT on Bad boy bill.

this is exactly what i am talking about, why would you have to add that in?? for what reason, BBB was not mentioned in this thread anywhere to my knowledge, and you purposely spelled scoot's name wrong to fire me up and thirdly i would not go to casbah unless i was going to AC to gamble

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey numb nuts.....whats so funny...he asked a question and I answered it......

We you at any of the shows...probably not.

Skribs was insane that night....never heard him spin like that before. I heard JP the next night and skribble was better.

you keep hanging out at casbah you fucking ball bag.

Originally posted by dancerbar

my boys were there for that, scott brought them in after waiting on line for an hour he got them all set up with a section right near the booth and like 2 free bottles of goose, they said hey have never heard him play that intense before ever, and now mind you my one bnoy and i have been booking/working with scott since he played hip-hop

he destroyed that room.....he was hard as hell all night.....very little vocals and he was working 4 tables like a mother fucker....He created the vibe instantly by working the tables like that....the place was jumping

congrats on the name calling they're really intimidating.

:cry:

and uh... did i see that u compared sscrible to JP.........................................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and I've been to RA like 5 times and the ppl go nuts to anything played there.

and the reason why I compared em to BBB was because they have similar mixing styles

dont 4get let me know if u want a guestlist