Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Set You've ever heard...

Originally posted by binoys

Nice, Werq it out!

Whos studio, or do you have your own?

What kinda Setup? Gear or All Audio?

a friend of mine has one down at his place in soho, but he does mostly electrowave and goth shit. if i get out of their early ill make it but im sure i t will be an all nighter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by unclebuc

DarkBeat......don't worry eddie....i'm sure the dj at casbah will start playing this record in a few weeks....it takes a while for those south jersey dj's to get all the new tunes!!!!!!!

another person that thought i was serious....:laugh:

the dj from caz is from central jersey... and the other dj is from baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:laugh:

SKRIBBLE

Originally posted by eddie3

another person that thought i was serious....:laugh:

the dj from caz is from central jersey... and the other dj is from baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:laugh:

SKRIBBLE

see as corny as i think scribble is his mixing skills are great but eddie is clueless of course. how about another post for tracklisting for devitos new cd?:laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

a friend of mine has one down at his place in soho, but he does mostly electrowave and goth shit. if i get out of their early ill make it but im sure i t will be an all nighter

Any Night in the studio is ALWAYS an all nighter!

Originally posted by wakeup

see as corny as i think scribble is his mixing skills are great but eddie is clueless of course. how about another post for tracklisting for devitos new cd?:laugh:

did u see my frankie bones response yet?

Originally posted by eddie3

does anyone have a tracklisting for louie devito's "dance factory 2" my friend said that he overheard some of the tracks on a commercial on ktu, and he said he might have heard E Funk's "shout" (extremely, extremely phat track). I'm only asking because if that track is on there I'll be pretty pissd cuz i would really hate for that track to go commercial.

see it clearly states that i would be pissed if a certain track was on there....:laugh: :laugh:

i'm still waitin 2 c if u seen my frankie bones response, because i was making all that stuff up

Originally posted by binoys

You dont know how fuckin MAD i was that i missed this party!! FFUUUUUUCK!!! All Santanas Fault!! Lazy Bastard!!

Whenever someone says

"Lets Take a 15 min Nap" after partyin all day in the sun at the Clevelander...DO NOT LISTEN!!!

binoy you miissssed it haha ;)

not for nothin but the whole party was just somethin else......lineup was relentless and the sound system is incomparable to anything I've heard........aside from Vibe they had LES, The Scumfrog, Peace Division, James Holden, Randall Jones, John Creamer.........the list goes on. I really like the setup in that club........really dope.

Originally posted by tyco

binoy you miissssed it haha ;)

not for nothin but the whole party was just somethin else......lineup was relentless and the sound system is incomparable to anything I've heard........aside from Vibe they had LES, The Scumfrog, Peace Division, James Holden, Randall Jones, John Creamer.........the list goes on. I really like the setup in that club........really dope.

Keep Rubbn it in!!!! FOCKER!!

I agree that i had one of my best nights ever at MAZE when Roger S was playin!! WOW!!!