Clubplanet Nightlife Community

june 28th anthony nero @ centro fly

what up cp, i jus got back from dallas. to damn hot lol. this week il be at centro fly for a dj showcase. this is one of my fav spots to chill, il be there for cox hes gonna tear the shit down, so come say whats up.

also

wens euphoria lounge

comming heaven tues

velvet- south padra island tx

lima-peru

ibiza spain

i know its an insane week for nyc, one its been needing for awhile. so come stop in sat n check out the party before or after u bounce around. il know il be heading to vinyl after, hope to see u all there !!!

ant nero

Sat night at Centro is gonna be off the wallz.. i know u gonna rip it up as always.. this weekend it will be one for the ages and def what nyc needs.. i know there is a lot of hype around vinyl but u peeps should come to centro first to check out NERO and then head over to vinyl.. we'll see how this dj showcase ends up but usually it ends as u bein the top dawg bro.. some things never change.. lol

about dally, i heard only good things about dallas bro so congrats on that.. they will have u back soon.. and i see u gonna be doin lots of travelin this summer so keep us posted.. ibiza is gonan be nuts..

Yeah everyone def needs to run to centro for Nero for while and check him out.....its been a while and i know hes got alot instore for u all.........all new bag of tricks and tracks..........u wont be disapointed......i know ill be there then heading to vinyl damn these are the weekends i miss that we used to alwasy have around here.........hope to see u all there

Shyt kid... imma b in vegas till the 3rd, than the hamptons till the 5th...

but check this out, late aug. im spinnin @ spundae in SF and Power@LA, and u can join me!

early sept imm b in spinnin in ibiza, let me know when u goin!

LuV

RaZ

Originally posted by anthonyn

u likes, i make no $$$ off the list, straight salary. i jus have a list for my friends which is usually cheaper then the promoters lists.

i bet there are only 2 ppl participating in this thread. well i only have one name and the rest are yours :laugh::aright:

i dont know about all this drama going on on this page, but i do know that i will definitely be there to hear nero tonight ... it's been awhile since i've heard him , so i wouldn't miss it ... everyone else you should come check it out ... i gaurentee you'll be dancin all aorund ... after hours at with danny at vinyl ... see you all tonight ... xo ... j :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: