Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LBI Help!!!!

I have a house down there, so I'm not too sure which hotels are the best down there.....but there's not too many, I'm sure they're all nice....

As for bars/clubs...it's much more of a bar oriented area....I say definitely check out Joe Pops, The Seashell Club, and The Marlin......:aright:

Originally posted by Mystify22

I have a house down there, so I'm not too sure which hotels are the best down there.....but there's not too many, I'm sure they're all nice....

As for bars/clubs...it's much more of a bar oriented area....I say definitely check out Joe Pops, The Seashell Club, and The Marlin......:aright:

we are staying at the seashell for Rod's brother's bachellor party the last week in july.........send us info on everything and have 15 of your hottest friends ready to hang with us each night!!!!

The Ketch, The Marlin and The Shell are all good places to go.. Joe Pops is ok.. If your staying at a Hotel/Motel.. defintely stay at the Shell.. Most of the happening stuff on the island is towards Beach Haven..

but.. what ever you do.. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! DWI Capitol of NJ.. Its bad..

how is the seashell by the way, is it nice............?????????

i heard it was aight, plus we are going w/ 17 other people so i guess we can make the best of it...........................

also how far is it from AC, and do you know if there are any nudie bars in the area????????

wow, don26, this is going to be our big break from MERGE, TEMPS, AND SURF AND TEMPS HUH???????, YA THINK WE CAN DO?????????? IT, TOGETHER WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEASHELL HERE WE COME, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! this should be funny!!!!!!, ill post our review on LBI after the bachelor party!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

we are staying at the seashell for Rod's brother's bachellor party the last week in july.........send us info on everything and have 15 of your hottest friends ready to hang with us each night!!!!

:D :D

Originally posted by roddigga

how is the seashell by the way, is it nice............?????????

i heard it was aight, plus we are going w/ 17 other people so i guess we can make the best of it...........................

also how far is it from AC, and do you know if there are any nudie bars in the area????????

wow, don26, this is going to be our big break from MERGE, TEMPS, AND SURF AND TEMPS HUH???????, YA THINK WE CAN DO?????????? IT, TOGETHER WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEASHELL HERE WE COME, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! this should be funny!!!!!!, ill post our review on LBI after the bachelor party!!!!

Try not to expect too much from LBI.. You'll have a good time w' 17 of your boys.. but its nothing close to Merge, Temps and Surf.. the Shell is a pretty decent hotel/motel.. the bar/club is one of the better places to go in LBI..

AC is about an hour and fifteen minutes away.. take 72 to the Prkwy and Prkwy South to AC Expressway..

but honestly.. LBI doesn't have much of a Nightlife.. so really don't expect too much.. The clubs are like bad versions of Docs.. Don't get me wrong.. I have a great time in LBI but I'm not looking for a time like going to Temps..

no nudie bars either.. you might find one outside the island somewhere?

From having half shares in LBI for 2 yrs.....I can tell you this.....

forget you ever walked into TEMPS/MERGE or anything remotely close to it. Prepare yourself for bars with dancefloors and Top 40/wannabee club music & old hip hop music. :laugh:

Friday - Ketch (younger crowd) and Marlin are your best bets.

Sat - Happy hr @ Shell is a good warm-up.....laying out by the shell during the day allows u to be near the "action". Some people return to the Shell for Sat nigh..others go back to Marlin or Ketch again.

Sun - You wont be there...so it doesnt matter....you'll be driving up to SURF at this point if you stayed there this long.

Definitely a drinking crowd.....every place pretty much has a band and the DJ comes in between sets.

bdanto is right....you can have a good time....just have to come in mentally prepared and with your own peeps.

Go anywhere other than Beach Haven and you risk mingling with "the locals" all night........drink and drive and your f**ed....when in doubt do 25mph....wear something too tight and you might sleep in jail overnight!! :eek::laugh:

i def. wasnt expecting it to be anything like temps or merge or surf, but who cares..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a drinking crowd?????, digga does bumps in the library!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE OK...............BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO