Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its so freakin' hot outside....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

uh, how about if you actually have to work and wear pants and shoes? since your military, if you had to be in uniform or combat gear, how happy would you be?

dude, you'd be DAMNED HAPPY!! you're still in fucking hawaii.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and you loved it? it doesnt make sense. you complain about muggy humid weather in DC of all places and then your all crazy about the warm, humid, muggy weather of Hawaii? unless you really like to not shower for 5 days at a time. i dunno, it might turn u on. :confused:

Sometimes you don't have the option to shower. Baby-wipes are your friend in the field. But the heat there is way different. It is hot - but it's breezy. The flowing winds the afternoon rains and the clouds keep it cool. and 82-85 degrees is much better than 92-98 like it gets here. Plus in hawaii you get climitized to the weather since it stays constant, but here it fluctuates more than I flactuate so you body can never get used to it.

Originally posted by therunner

Sometimes you don't have the option to shower. Baby-wipes are your friend in the field. But the heat there is way different. It is hot - but it's breezy. The flowing winds the afternoon rains and the clouds keep it cool. and 82-85 degrees is much better than 92-98 like it gets here. Plus in hawaii you get climitized to the weather since it stays constant, but here it fluctuates more than I flactuate so you body can never get used to it.

so what your saying is that once you get stationed there, you spend the entire time on the beach and taking a shower every 5 days?

dont complain punk, in my book warmer weather so that girls will wear less clothes is always on the top in my book than having to dig my car out of 5 feet of snow.

less is always more biggthumpup.gif

so what your saying is that once you get stationed there, you spend the entire time on the beach and taking a shower every 5 days?

dont complain punk, in my book warmer weather so that girls will wear less clothes is always on the top in my book than having to dig my car out of 5 feet of snow.

less is always more biggthumpup.gif

Ha ha!! You said it. Warm weather. I concur 100fucking%. However 95 is not warm - that shit is fucking hot.

82-85 that's noce and warm even 78-83. I could live year round like that - like in hawaii.

And the infrequent showers were only when you went to the field.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

PS - Today it'll feel like 100°-105°. Mmm mmm good! :tongue:

I just walked out onto my balcony. It's already effing steamy hot.

Umm.... since I've never lived here before, can someone tell me -- is August _WORSE_??

Wow - standing up to the 8:00 a.m., 80° heat! :rolleyes:

:tongue:

Yes teriaki - it gets worse.

Oh, I wasn't saying it wasn't going to get worse. Just that this morning was not bad. :rolleyes:

Wow - standing up to the 8:00 a.m., 80° heat! :rolleyes:

:tongue:

Yes teriaki - it gets worse.

For all of you that bitched this winter about the snow and the cold - and for those that bitched about the rain and the cloudy days. Don't you dare be bitching now - you got your fucking sunshine and summer heat - now deal with it.

For all of you that bitched this winter about the snow and the cold - and for those that bitched about the rain and the cloudy days. Don't you dare be bitching now - you got your fucking sunshine and summer heat - now deal with it.

ahhh.....STFU

what fucking heat? it's luke warm outside. this aint nuthin' :laugh:

Weather is the universal bitching-causer. Deal with it. :tongue:

Weather is the universal bitching-causer. Deal with it. :tongue:

But alot of you bitched when there was snow, saying how you wished it was spring. And then spring hit and brought the rains and- and most everyone bitched about that. Now it is summer - and of course summer means heat and humidity. You all wished for summer to get here. Now it's here. I hope you are all happy. Pick one thing to bitch about and stick to it. I loved the snow - I loved the rain. I thought it was great. The more snow and rain we get the better I feel. This hot humid weather is depressing. I can't wait until the leaves start to fall - cause then winter and the cold snowy weather will be right around the corner.

But alot of you bitched when there was snow, saying how you wished it was spring. And then spring hit and brought the rains and- and most everyone bitched about that. Now it is summer - and of course summer means heat and humidity. You all wished for summer to get here. Now it's here. I hope you are all happy. Pick one thing to bitch about and stick to it. I loved the snow - I loved the rain. I thought it was great. The more snow and rain we get the better I feel. This hot humid weather is depressing. I can't wait until the leaves start to fall - cause then winter and the cold snowy weather will be right around the corner.

that's why she said it was the "universal" thing to complain about. Try to keep up.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that's why she said it was the "universal" thing to complain about. Try to keep up.

But I never complained about the snow or the rain.

Maybe I need change my favorite season every season. That way I can bitch and moan along with you guys. I just want to fit in.