Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC Endless Summer Bash June 26, 2003

:party:

Every year the crowds gather for the hottest Summer event - DC Social Insider's Endless Summer Anniversary Celebration! It's a night of hot music, cool cocktails, fun giveaways and special gifts along with celebrity guests including Bret Baier national security correspondent FOX News Channel, HOT 99.5's DC DJ Diva K.T. Harris and Rick "Doc" Walker Veteran of nine NFL Seasons and host of Sports Talk 980's Doc Walker's ProView.

THURSDAY, JUNE 26, 2003

DC SOCIAL INSIDER'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT BASH

YOU'RE INVITED to attend a smashing celebration! Join DC Social Insider.com and friends as we celebrate our 3rd year at Ozio Martini Restaurant and lounge for a fabulously decadent evening of music, special celebrity guests, fantastic spirits, food and more! Party from 6 - 9pm plus and after-party! You'll receive a Complimentary SKYY FLAVORS VODKA cocktail upon arrival served with select hors d' oeuvres courtesy DC SOCIAL INSIDER.COM & OZIO. Raffle prizes include $300 color printer, Basketball tickets, and more! Photographers on the scene!

THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE RECEIVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE GIFT AT THE PARTY!!!

WHEN: Thursday, June 26

WHERE: Ozio

TIME: 6 pm to 9 pm

COST: $10 online $15 at the Door. Valet Parking Available. Limited Capacity Event.

ATTIRE: Whatever you feel Fabulous in! Sizzling Summer Hot.

R.S.V.P. and more info visit: http://www.dcsocialinsider.com/ozio6262003.htm Grab'em quick! As you know, DCSI events sell out fast!!!

Drink specials, Hot music, CD giveaways, free raffle for $300 printer, refreshing cocktails, autographs, friends and more! SPONSORED BY SKYY FLAVORS VODKA! AND the SKYY GIRLS will be there. www.skyyvodka.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is one place in DC I really hate, it would be this place, it take's pretentious to a whole new level. Plus I wouldn't go somewhere just to see "celebrities" especially those so called ones. What a joke, you should be embarrassed(sp).

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I love Ozio's before 10. That's before the eurotrash crowd overtakes the place. Great martini's and comfy places to sit. But after 10, it gets real greasy in there real quick.

it's wanna be eurotrash, which is the worst kind.......at least be real eurotrash.....

All Eurotrash in DC is wannabe Eurotrash.

there used to be some real ones, a few yrs ago at 1223 and places like that, I actually knew a couple, couldn't understand a word they were saying, just nodded all the time. EMade for easy conversations and free drinks.....most of the were Muhammed's, pretty good kids actually......

I love Ozio's before 10. That's before the eurotrash crowd overtakes the place. Great martini's and comfy places to sit. But after 10, it gets real greasy in there real quick.

I agree - good for happy hour and not much else. :blown:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cassandradc

:party:

Every year the crowds gather for the hottest Summer event - DC Social Insider's Endless Summer Anniversary Celebration!

WHEN: Thursday, June 26

WHERE: Ozio

TIME: 6 pm to 9 pm

COST: $10 online $15 at the Door. Valet Parking Available.

so the endless summer bash starts at 6 pm and ends at 9pm. doesnt sound very endless. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

Apparently, not in time to keep from stunting your growth. :tongue:

hahahha, whats your excuse?

Apparently, not in time to keep from stunting your growth. :tongue:

thats not the problem, the problem is my mother shacking up with some asian guy.......that's why I'm against one night stands:rolleyes:

I've always been meaning to ask someone, but i hear this phrase 'Eurotrash' thrown around a lot in this city. Not sure, though what it is supposed to mean....

I moved here from England last year, am I Eurotrash? If so, i'm not sure I like the sound of it....

Cheers

Dan

Originally posted by dansampson

I've always been meaning to ask someone, but i hear this phrase 'Eurotrash' thrown around a lot in this city. Not sure, though what it is supposed to mean....

I moved here from England last year, am I Eurotrash? If so, i'm not sure I like the sound of it....

Cheers

Dan

TAKE THIS SIMPLE QUIZ

1. I already know all about America from their films and television, so I don't need any advice on how to behave over there. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

2. Compared to Europeans, most Americans are basically insensitive. This means it's almost impossible to hurt their feelings. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

3. In many ways the US truly had the September 11 terrorist attacks coming, simply from their arrogant manner of forcibly imposing their so-called culture on other more mature societies. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

4. America is now having financial problems because their society is too racially and ethnically mixed to work efficiently. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

5. The "American Century" is now drawing to a close, and the 21st Century will belong to Europe. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

6. Americans do not speak correct English as I learned it in school but are only capable of speaking a low-grade dialect. It is my duty to bring their linguistic failings to their attention as often as possible. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

7. The ruins of the South Bronx and the riots in Los Angeles make Europe look civilized by comparison.

[ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

8. America went from infancy to decadence in a single generation without ever passing through true maturity.

[ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

9. The main point of the European Community is to stop the US from dumping their goods here and establish markets for European goods over there. [ ] TRUE [ ] FALSE

10. Compared to Europe, America is a very young country. This means that all Americans are essentially children and must follow advice from their European elders. [ ] TRUE

[ ] FALSE

Assign yourself two points if you answered Question (1) or Question (2) as "TRUE." Assign yourself one point for every other question you answered as "TRUE." Your place in the Eurotrash spectrum is as follows:

1—3 points: Mild Eurotrash Syndrome

4—6 points: Moderate Eurotrash Syndrome

7—9 points: Advanced Eurotrash Syndrome

10—12 points: Severe (& Possibly Hopeless) Eurotrash Syndrome

You are totally safe from all signs of this illness only if you answered all the above questions as "FALSE."

Originally posted by dansampson

Cheers

Dan

it's not as bad as it sounds, just a term that is loosely thrown around. Here's a game you can play http://www.blairmag.com/blair3/gaydar/euro.html

So, the presumption of that quiz is that everyone from Europe agrees at least in part with one or more of those statements (hence, assign yourself x-amount of points for your answers and determine your place in the eurotrash spectrum).

I don't think i have a place there.

Cheers

Dan