Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC Endless Summer Bash June 26, 2003

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dansampson

doesn't everyone have a prob with french? they hate us and we hate 'em right back....

Cheers

Dan

You know that movie about the comet that landed right in paris, and just made a huge crater out of the eifel towel?

Wasn't that the greatest film clip in the history of movies?

A guy finds a vase on the beach. He picks it up and rubs the sand off and a jeanie pops out. the jeanie says "you have three wishes, but be warned that whatever you get the french get it doubled." So the guy thinks for a while and says "i want 10 million dollars." The jeani says, "no problem and -bam- he's got 10mil and every frenchman in the world has 20.

The guy thinks for a bit and says ok, I want a huge house on the beach with all luxuries and a swimming pool. And -bam- he's got a beach house and every frenchman has two.

Now he's down to the last wish - he thinks long and hard and says, "ok jeani, beat me half to death."

doesn't everyone have a prob with french? they hate us and we hate 'em right back....

Cheers

Dan

haha... I love the way you end every post with "cheers"....

ohh btw.. a lot of the hottest guys in D.C. are eurotrash In%20Lurve.gif

:rolleyes:

Guest jroo

I've always been meaning to ask someone, but i hear this phrase 'Eurotrash' thrown around a lot in this city. Not sure, though what it is supposed to mean....

I moved here from England last year, am I Eurotrash? If so, i'm not sure I like the sound of it....

Cheers

Dan

hahhahahahahaha :isok:

Guest jroo

i think if you wear speedo's then you're deffinately eurotrash. and if your jeans are tighter than your girlfriend's. and if you stand in the middle of the sidewalk with your eurotrash buddies just "talking" while hundreds of people are trying to walk by but you're so fucking oblivious that there are other life forms in georgetown.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

so now i cant talk on the sidewalk.:rolleyes:

i think its time to take your green card away. have you ever been to georgetown??

I guess I qualify as Eurotrash too..... :rolleyes:

for the record though most of what people call Eurotrash here are anything but European.... all obnoxious wannabees....

I never see any of my european friends at Ozio's (not that I go there anyhow....) :puke:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i dont have a green card. :rolleyes:

you were born in east L.A.?

wwwuuuzzzz zzzaaapppiiinnnnniiinnnnnggggg!!!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

You are dumb.

im just getting attacked from all angles today, friends and strangers. wtf?

hey todd, bj.gif me

Guest jroo

You want me to shoot my jism in your face? That's sick!

no, i want you to blow me.

Guest jroo

Werd. I mean, it's ok if you're gay Jroo. But please don't try and involve me in your sexual escapades.

but i like you, i want to raise a gay family with you. please, im begging you. let me cum on your face.

Originally posted by jroo

but i like you, i want to raise a gay family with you. please, im begging you. let me cum on your face.

gay boy sure wasn't sharing the wimmins last friday night!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

gay boy sure wasn't sharing the wimmins last friday night!

i tried to get the dykes to dance with you.

Originally posted by jroo

I am glad you have finally cum out of the closet.

I am sure that you will now be a lot happier with yourself. Now you don't have to carry the weight of the fake girlfriend and masculine challenge of being a true man. Just let those heterosexual feelings go, and enjoy the life ahead of you.