Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myself and Stacked were speaking via email....And we decided to turn in our CP badges........We must go back to our roots of elitefitness.....We will read and post time to time.....But we need to put our minds back into training and dieting full time....Though we will miss making fun of shoelace arm Dave this must be done right now....

All of this is sad but True....

David...Bigtime is right...I believe we met the BEST GIRL EVER on Elite...Actually I am "Super" right about that one....YES BUS?

Anyway...We are tired of Slinkys and realize our mission has been accomplished....we have changed CP forever...

I dont want to get abused though...

You know I have a soft shell and bruise easily...

LMFAO!!!!

Marco.. did I offend you or something???

You get excited over my two Iron Brother's joking about not posting anymore.. I retort.. Then you get your panties in a knot???

You wont last long here...

Try NJGuido... They delete drama, and make the world a happy place for fragile people like yourself...

Cant sit back anymore and let the June Slinky of the month marcomaxim speak like this! Know your role in life slinky........Hold my drink as your gf touches my arms and stares at me......... Elite is boring, it seems i know so much about the iron game not much new going on over there

brother bus, i agree................ this is too much for us, the suicide rate is at an all time high, and violance amonst club goers is also at an all time high with us posting on here and now njguido!!!!!!

it may be our time to hang up the keyboards and seek refuge in the pits of guatamala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am leaving and taking bruce lee with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

I LOVE EATING LEAD FILLED PAINT CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I dont want to get abused though...

You know I have a soft shell and bruise easily...

LMFAO!!!!

Marco.. did I offend you or something???

You get excited over my two Iron Brother's joking about not posting anymore.. I retort.. Then you get your panties in a knot???

You wont last long here...

Try NJGuido... They delete drama, and make the world a happy place for fragile people like yourself...

Why are u ripping NJGUIDO, if anything, im impressed with the website. For it 2 be the most active NJbased club website is someything very difficult 2 do. You know for a fact ur the first 1 too check out that website every week and see if your on there.

The Moo has done a great job with the website and people need 2 respect that. His name alone brings people out.

Stop hating on the website.

marco.....are we 12 years old........listen up sport.......alot of us fuck around on here and joke around.....we are friends with moo.....and we respect his website......however, that will not stop us from busting balls and verbally abusing the insecure feeble minded individuals that need to be smacked around here and there......so quit your bitching and go back to promoting deko thursdays......which you are doing a horrible job doing......dont put down other places to make u look better......not good practice skippy......and yes marco we have all been to deko and are friends with almost everyone involved in all there parties.....and I highly doubt they appreciate your method of promotion.....good luck though champ.....now go back to massaging your goliath of a girlfriend!!!!

so angry this dondeizel kid is huh.............he thinks just cause he's got some peeps in clubworld he can talk smack!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HE'S KNOW FOR IS CARRYIN MY HEADPHONES TO THE DJ BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont listen to em marco, just eat some lead paint chips like me............you'll be so much more HAPPIER..ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEEEEEEEEEE BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MUST CHASE THE CAYOTE THAT KEEPS RUNNIN ROUND MY DESK..........................

ILL PM YA OVER SOME PAINT CHIPS MARCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry marco.....I am bi-polar and that was my angry-side speaking.....I am like me, myself, and Irene....when I was 17 I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich for lunch and they put bleu cheese on it.....I hate bleu cheese.....so I got so pissed I drove back to the drive through....grabbed the fat bitch who took my order and rammed the chicken bone right up her ass......ever since than I am very moody between 12-1......i apologize......next time at deko on thursday you can buy me a drink and make it up to me.....I mean him!!!!