Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eggmok's quarterly thread . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by merkie

Tiny...did you buy you tix for pvd in advance? Is it worth doing so?

glow was f*ed up last time because i bought tix but still had to wait in line . . .

did they change this rule yet . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

glow was f*ed up last time because i bought tix but still had to wait in line . . .

did they change this rule yet . . .

quit yer bitchin' :tongue:

they have a prepaid ticket line and a no ticket line but since we'll all be prepaid this time... I bet the line is going to be long! Jess, Ad & I got there pretty early last time so there wasn't a wait.

BTW, has anyone here been to Avalon in Boston? I'm seeing PvD there the night before Glow. I already know what the Boston Cpers think of it :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

they have a prepaid ticket line and a no ticket line but since we'll all be prepaid this time... I bet the line is going to be long! Jess, Ad & I got there pretty early last time so there wasn't a wait.

BTW, has anyone here been to Avalon in Boston? I'm seeing PvD there the night before Glow. I already know what the Boston Cpers think of it :D

i was either at avalon or axis up there back in the 99-00 new years eve. it was ok. i was at the more be yourself one. the other one was wayy tooo expensive, and you couldnt wear sneakers. im thinking i was at axis . arent they right next door?

nourishment was there i believe

I'm seeing PvD there the night before Glow. I already know what the Boston Cpers think of it :D

Used to go there prior to 2000, it was "bareable" but it was always very hot and crowded, not a very big place, a mix of everything though will get some shirtless grease monkey's from time to time, so you'll like it. Haven't been in over 3 yrs though, so you might be out of luck