Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Bump TaG Q & A ***

Originally posted by elementx

When do you need the money by. I am trying to figure a way to afford them with 2 weddings coming up. :(

I definately want to go. Just have to figure things out... ;)

Err.. maybe this won't work out.. :(

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fineones

my question is for elementX..

what ever happened to this thread,keep it going?

I dont know. It became a conversation thread instead of what it was meant to be. I though a question and answer thread was a good idea. Get to know a little more about each other. And then it blew up... :(

Ok. Mr. Money Bags DG ----

What are your thoughts on the Market say between now and July of 2003. The market has been fairly stong over the last few months... Will it hold up and contiue to climb. Or are we going to see another slump???????

DG!!!

You never answered my damn question!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

oh sorry i didnt see that question... about a month ago i predicted a run up to about 9200 and then sell off to 8700-8800... a bold forecast would be a sell off to 8400 with a bounce back, then possible run... i was off by 15pts the mkt went to 9215, then sold off... i was hoping to see a nice sell off today since we broke 9000 on friday however i wasnt fortunate enough to see that... however i still remain bearish, and am not doing anything for the next week...

next question goes to smokesum:

where the hell has avalon been and how long have you two been friends???

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i can answer those questions for smokesum...theyve been friends ever since they broke up in high school @ Molloy (all boys HS)...they decided its better that way...

and avalondon is in ante's basement..hiding..from exit

That explains alot. :laugh:

When do you need the money by. I am trying to figure a way to afford them with 2 weddings coming up. :(

I definately want to go. Just have to figure things out... ;)

dude..u work like 90 million hours a week for Con Ed......where do u spend ur $$?? and whose weddings r u going to? Royal Family type of events?? do u give like Bentley's as presents?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude..u work like 90 million hours a week for Con Ed......where do u spend ur $$?? and whose weddings r u going to? Royal Family type of events?? do u give like Bentley's as presents?

:laugh:

Nah. But I do budget myself. I am in the middle of saving for a house. And I am trying to buy myself a new truck at the end of the year. I would like to buy the truck without dipping into the money I have been putting away for a house. So things have been extremely tight. And I have had to sacrafice a bit in the last 2 years. But I figure once I get these 2 obsticles out of the way I will enjoy myself a bit more. I don't want to wait till I am in my mid 30's to buy a house.

And all the weddings have been for family except 1. And you can't get cheap at your cousins weddings.

Such is life... ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

someone ask me a question :( I'm all neglected and shit :rolleyes::tongue:

Where in Astoria do you live... Are you anywhere close to that huge Con Edison Facility out there... I may be transfering out there some time in the next year?

Where in Astoria do you live... Are you anywhere close to that huge Con Edison Facility out there... I may be transfering out there some time in the next year?

I live on 30th ave . . . I know where the con edison facility is, I'm 5 min drive ;)

Serg: when are we gonna smoke an L?:tongue:

:laugh:

Nah. But I do budget myself. I am in the middle of saving for a house. And I am trying to buy myself a new truck at the end of the year. I would like to buy the truck without dipping into the money I have been putting away for a house. So things have been extremely tight. And I have had to sacrafice a bit in the last 2 years. But I figure once I get these 2 obsticles out of the way I will enjoy myself a bit more. I don't want to wait till I am in my mid 30's to buy a house.

And all the weddings have been for family except 1. And you can't get cheap at your cousins weddings.

Such is life... ;)

true that..back in the mother country we bring at least 2 sheep...that sets us back about a years worth of curdled milk...

Fiery- As long as the kid from ur party doesnt roll..im down