Who's hosting the next BBQ and when?

Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

where in the preliminary stages right now. I'm waiting for Dan to chime in with a update on his place.

thanks for answering your page.. :laugh:

;) Well if its at Dans atleast we'll know where it is this time, we'll have to warn everyone about the hidden BK tho :laugh: :laugh:

I'll know by Monday...the damn super's office is running on Cuban time right now and they aren't back from lunch...and I gotta split in a bit.

I've seen people do parties here, the main concern I have is glass by the pool (probably not...), and music...

Originally posted by pod

the main concern I have is glass by the pool (probably not...), and music...

yeah that's what I was thinking. cause you know that music will be kickin :D . also parking maybe an issue , and wether or not you can have alcohol at the pool. a lot of complexes don't allow it.. so let us know.. ;)

i think glass containers is more of a problemo that the alcohol... but thats why god created the heineken keg!!! There is also a possibility that we could do it at my place... there is a pool, sound system, tables, beachchairs, a bbq!!!! the works....!!!!

the dj set sounds like asking for much though, but i could find out monday!!!

i also live 1 block away from space, so all the ladies feel free to bring your change of clothes to take a shower b4 we relocate the party to the patio!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: ;)

also, if anyone is down to hit up the pool after space this sunday, hit me up!!!;):tongue:

I know I haven't met most of you yet, but I own my home and have a pretty big pool and would be willing to throw a party. I have mostly everything needed in house. Big stainless steel BBQ, 4 tech. 1200's, DJM-500, 1 EV half stack. I am located South though....127th Ave. and 208th St. in a brand new unicorporated neighborhood.

Originally posted by pod

My complex has a pool, and a volleyball pit...people do parties all the time...let me see what the regulations are, and I'll get back to y'all. I can't guarantee anything, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm centrally located near downtown and South Beach...no offence, but FIU is way the fuck out there for a lot of folk.

WTF! Pod dont worry the bus goes down there too.