Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Fucking Central Air Is Not Working...

So I get home after working 16 hours. And I have a note under my door from my landlord...

Scott,

There is something wrong with the AC unit. The people will not be out until Monday. I may need to let them into your apartment.

Thank You

:cuss: :cuss: :mad: :mad: :flame: :flame: :argue: :argue:

WHY FUCKING MONDAY. IT IS ABOUT 110 DEGREES IN HERE AND I CANNOT SLEEP IN HEAT. I HAVE TO BE UP AT 5AM TO WORK ANOTHER DOUBLE. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED SLEEP!!!!!!

Thank the lord I took Friday off. I will be able to stay at a friends house from Thursday till Sunday... BUT THIS SUCKS... :mad:

SORRY HAD TO VENT...

Originally posted by i3itch

Try this one on for size....

MY central air works... But I don't feel anything coming thru the vents :mad::blown:

I feel your pain...

Well I'm gonna take a cold and than steaming hot shower and lay in front of a fan...

GHETTO AIR CONDITIONING... :laugh:

I had my boyfriend's sister's graduation today and we were standing outside in this heat for a lil over an hour. Once we got into the car all I could think of was "thank God for air conditioning." I couldn't imagine not having an air conditoner in this weather- it reminded me of just one of those luxuries that we tend to take for granted.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Tell me about it:mad: :mad: The air in my office kicked out and today is supposed to be the fucken hottest day of the week. You got to be kidding me:bigfinge: :bigfinge::cuss: :cuss:

I have half and half... I have been working doubles since tuesday. The office that I am working at in the AM. The air is not working. And wont be on till monday. But the office I am working at during the PM. The AC kicks ass. So I got it good the latter part of the day. But the AC at night makes me DROWSY... :zzz:

:mad: :mad: freeze away sweetie :tongue:

I love the warm weather, but not when im at work and not at the beach:(

Honestly I dont mind the heat. The only time I do care is home when I am trying to go to bed... I cannot fall asleep unless my pillow and I are COLD... :(

I hear ya, it sux sleepin in the heat. Last summer I lived in Turkey for 2 months with no A/C. . . My dude and I slept next to one another every nite. . . Not to be gross but we woke up in our pool of sweat. That is nasty:vomit3: No A/C plus goin out every nite comin home drunk and trying to sleep when your sweating your ass off :mad::bigfinge::cuss:

BTW, did you ever chill in Bay Ridge? Sorry random but you look familiar :)

Originally posted by elementx

Honestly I dont mind the heat. The only time I do care is home when I am trying to go to bed... I cannot fall asleep unless my pillow and I are COLD... :(

I'm the same way...If I don't fall alseep w/ the ac on full blast I'll be awake the entire night....Even during the winter I sleep w/ my windows open

Originally posted by sweetie029

I'm the same way...If I don't fall alseep w/ the ac on full blast I'll be awake the entire night....Even during the winter I sleep w/ my windows open

Always have the window open in the winter... :)

Always have the window open in the winter... :)

lol, I always had to do that in my house at school, we couldn't control our goddamn heat and it was always blasting....plus, my room was upstairs, so that didn't help!!! :blank:

Originally posted by i3itch

Try this one on for size....

MY central air works... But I don't feel anything coming thru the vents :mad::blown:

I have the same problem , although it was recently fixed, one of my vents collapsed. :blown: I can't sleep unless my pillow is cold, and under a blanket.

I hear ya, it sux sleepin in the heat. Last summer I lived in Turkey for 2 months with no A/C. . . My dude and I slept next to one another every nite. . . Not to be gross but we woke up in our pool of sweat. That is nasty:vomit3: No A/C plus goin out every nite comin home drunk and trying to sleep when your sweating your ass off :mad::bigfinge::cuss:

BTW, did you ever chill in Bay Ridge? Sorry random but you look familiar :)

I hang at a bar on 90th and 5th Ave. " Kopperfields " every once in a blue...

When I was working out in the field you may have seen me around Bay Ridge. I work for CON ED... :confused:

I dont know... :D

Originally posted by rdancer

I have the same problem , although it was recently fixed, one of my vents collapsed. :blown: I can't sleep unless my pillow is cold, and under a blanket.

I think my familys trying to suffocate me in my sleep... All of THEIR fckin vents are working :mad:

I hang at a bar on 90th and 5th Ave. " Kopperfields " every once in a blue...

When I was working out in the field you may have seen me around Bay Ridge. I work for CON ED... :confused:

I dont know... :D

No pick up line:laugh: :laugh: Im from BK and used to chill out in Bay ridge back in the day at Salty's and the like thats why. Its too damn guido like for me now ;):tongue:

No pick up line:laugh: :laugh: Im from BK and used to chill out in Bay ridge back in the day at Salty's and the like thats why. Its too damn guido like for me now ;):tongue:

I hear ya... Me and a few people from my job go to Kopperfields on occasion. It is a nice quiet lounge. It gets pretty busy on Saturdays and a decent croud on Fridays. The people tend to clear out and go to Legacy :rolleyes:

And then it gets nice and quiet again. Just the way I like it when I want to relax...

Salty Dog is usually packed. I have been there only a few times :D

Legacy :laugh: :laugh: I went there once and hated it too many, fake people. . . the girls are snobs and the guys were all guido's not my seen and the music was cheese

Don't deny you prob a reg at Legacy:tongue: :laugh:;)

I won't lie... I went 2 times...

System sucks... Croud sucks... And they charge CITY PRICES for drinks... :blown:

I only went because no one that I was with wanted to go to the city... Besides they play too much hip hop. Not that I dont like hip hop. Cause that is the music to get your groove on... But I like a little more House music involved... :tongue: