Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a porcupine in my throat

Originally posted by fineones

i cant believe this ...its been nice for three days all yr and i get sick for all three days and it doenst look like its going away cuz the forcast has sun in it...BOO!!!!!

I am with you. My throat is killin me and I am stuffy. And this weekend is supposed to be loaded with partying...

I was hoping I felt this way because my body is drained from all the hours I put in the office this week. So I took Friday off to relax and try to get better for Friday Night and Saturday... :(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys prolly got ur ass kicked by the AC...shit used to happen to me all the time..'til i learned too much of anything isnt good for u ..

The AC was not on the last 2 days in my apartment. I wonder if the AC in my other office is doing it :confused: Maybe I will turn it down when I get to that office later... Right now the office that I am working in in the morning the AC is broken... :mad:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys prolly got ur ass kicked by the AC...shit used to happen to me all the time..'til i learned too much of anything isnt good for u ..

THAT IS CORRRECCTTTT!!!!!!!!

haha

but its like i cant not turn it on...u know..just gotta learn control..haha

Originally posted by Reeni

:isok:

what medicine are u taking

need me to come ova and play doctor;)

apparently not the right kind....and check this shit...my Dr. doesnt work on fridays...so i cant even get some good shit....soooo it looks like i need a new Dr. ;)

Originally posted by Reeni

all you need is one of these:bj: every 2 hrs

and u'll be fine trust me:D

and how doesnt a doctor work on friday?

you have a chest cold?

BEST PERSCRIPTION ..ahah

ye thats what i said i couldnt believe it...theres no dr.'s in the office today ..what kinda shit is that ...anywayys...nah i have like a real bad soar throat and im realllll tired cuzi havent been able to sleep cuz of it :mad: :mad: