and how doesnt a doctor work on friday?

you have a chest cold?

Doc... Do you make house calls? I think I need some of your remedy... :(

Originally posted by naughtybabe

On Da Flo'..... On Da Flo'...

I cant stop singing it...

Its so damn funny :laugh:

On Da Flo'...... On Da Flo'

I heard this song for the first time in my friends car yesterday and started laughing histerical cause the first thing I thought of was you guyS... My friend looked at me like I had 12 heads... I told him it was a long story... :laugh:

Naughty... You were the first to come to mind... :tongue:

Originally posted by fineones

that sucks...im actually starting to feel better..DOC. hooked up me...feel better soon ...

did u get sick in Cancun(thats where you were right)?

i should probally go to the doctors, but i dont really like them, they freak me out..i only go for yearly check ups and what not

no actually, i wasnt sick IN cancun, i got sick no joke the day i came home..sucksss....yeah. but it is definitly the "cancun disease"

same to you, hope u feel beter, even though it seems you're on the road to recovery, lucky bastid..:D

Originally posted by ladyshady

i should probally go to the doctors, but i dont really like them, they freak me out..i only go for yearly check ups and what not

no actually, i wasnt sick IN cancun, i got sick no joke the day i came home..sucksss....yeah. but it is definitly the "cancun disease"

same to you, hope u feel beter, even though it seems you're on the road to recovery, lucky bastid..:D

wow thats sucks..u should go to the Dr. i went and i feel allot better..still shitty but better...

last time i was in cancun a few months ago..i got sick the second day i was there for the whole week ...i was sooo pissed...but i mean i was too drunk to care if i was sick, black, white, poor rich, ..it all made no difference..haha..but it hurt on the way back ..aha